We went after being recommended by our hotel. Bad idea. Even the cheaper restaurants have better service than this.
- the air conditioned room had 3 tables - one big group and two smaller tables. That was enough to leave the place stuffy and warm. Even the outdoors was cooler than that room
- the tables were so close we could hear all the conversations around us
- bread served as short eats was stale; no response when we pointed that out.
- Indian food was overpriced compared to the rest
- the dish we ordered was okay. Nothing to complain about, nothing to rave about either
- absolutely no service at the table
- no water was served, no napkins at the table
- they didn't bother checking if we needed anything else or would like to order more.
We left without ordering anything further.
The only person who was pleasant at the place was the manager John, who was manning the bar.
Overall, not worth the money and time.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.