Dune de l'Orient(Pondicherry)
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Le Royal Park(Pondicherry)
US$82
US$69
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

The Promenade(Pondicherry)
US$117
US$72
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Villa Shanti(Pondicherry)
US$128
US$108
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

La Villa(Pondicherry)
US$234
US$229
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsbusy junctionswimming poolbreakfast spreadbusiness tripbusiness hotelvalue for moneyin room diningcourteous staffroom servicethe heart of the citystar propertymorning breakfastbuffet lunchcomfortable stayrooms are comfortablenice ambienceexcellent hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at the Accord in March 2014, took a short break to Puducherry, bad timing cause of the weather but the hotel was a nice place to be at. Rooms we got were the deluxe suite which was luxurious and well maintained.

The staff were courteous however the staff at the restaurant were at a loss in terms of service since the hotel was packed and there was a huge demand I am guessing. which is why room service even for a flask of milk took 45 mins and repeated calls to remind for it to be fulfilled.

It is more or less in the city center hence location wise great place to stay as everything else is accessible around, but I would not recommend the food...Eat out is a suggestion

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Ms.Nandini
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
We at Accord aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.
Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Puducherry and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ll highly recommend this hotel...
Food is awesome (Specially mutton biriyani and prawn fry)
Staff behavior is really really good.
Room's are very clean and fantastic.
Beautiful place to stay...
Enjoyed a lot !! Thanks Accord... !! :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valuable guest

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Super Place to stay and enjoy.
Affordable and reasonable..Food is Fantastic!! with lot of variety..Do take MAP plan as you cant get such a good dinner outside...Staff very cooperative..Rooms very good and will all amenities.
Pool is very clean and maintained.
A very good bar which has a lot of variety as well.
Travel desk is also good and they arrange for very good packages at reasonable rates

Best part is location. ECR starts after 3 KM and you may get into seashore from anywhere

All places are 3-4 KM distance

Overall a very nice experience and I would say that this is the best property to be IN while being in Pondicherry
Lastly, there is a tea stall ( on left of hotel) which serves a very tasty tea :-)

Room Tip: Take the Normal superior room.It has all in it..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Inditrav

Dear valuable guest

Reviewed 24 May 2014

A very comfortable stay. The rooms were clean and all the staff right from housekeeping, concierge, restaurant managers to waiters were polite and helpful. The food was excellent. The breakfast had a good spread and even the room service was quick.
Its a shame that during checkout we were asked to pay for a liquor bottle that we had not consumed, typically just like what the other visitors had warned us about in the previous reviews.
The pool was a disappointment as it was closed for 2 days in a row.Situated at the crossroad of the Tamil quarter of Pondy, I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the quality of rooms, service, WiFi and food.

Room Tip: We had 2 rooms, both facing the cross roads
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Mr.JImmy
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I share the disappointment with you on the issue of the mini bar charged in your account and need to assure that we will take measures on proper acts in future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We headed to Puducherry to celebrate a special surprise birthday for both my sons (both share the birthday 25th April). We had made arrangements with the hotel to keep a surprise celebration ready in one of the rooms. We checked in at 7 PM and when the kids room was opened BOOM there were surprises and a specially made chocolate cake.
We had another surprise when my son's classmates from JIPMER landed up ( 20 of them) at 11.00 PM with a big cake and a present which was buried in the cake.
Whew it was a great birthday. Throw in the pool in this hot summer and you got it going great.

Room Tip: Be careful of the housekeeping staff they try to add things to your bill even when you have not used them from the mini bar in the room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Dr.Subash