Ocean Spray(Pondicherry)
US$68
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Villa Shanti(Pondicherry)
US$128
US$121
US$81
US$69
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Promenade(Pondicherry)
Dune de l'Orient(Pondicherry)
US$85
US$82
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Le Pondy(Pondicherry)
US$107
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

La Villa(Pondicherry)
US$232
US$227
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusy junctionswimming poolbreakfast spreadbusiness tripbusiness hotelvalue for moneyin room diningcourteous staffroom servicethe heart of the citystar propertymorning breakfastbuffet lunchcomfortable stayrooms are comfortablenice ambienceexcellent hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2014

the whole experience was very good. the Buffet lunch was exceptional with a very good spread of Desserts. On the whole, a very rewarding experience.
The Gym was used by my husband & he said it was very well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Ms.Shrilatha
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight the family with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel is well taken.
Await your stay again as we look forward to welcome the family back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Puducherry and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

we visited this place in Apri 2014, this place offers a gud stay, room interiors are arranged nicely, toilet and private bathroom are clean, service is good, its located in citycentre well connected by all kind of transportation

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Vijay
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities.
Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Puducherry and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The place is fantastic viz. the rooms, facilities, food etc..but their services are dismal. We checked in late night. There was no bell boy and we had to carry our bags to the room. The internet was not working and requested help but no one bothered until we checked out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear valuable guest
Greetings from Accord Puducherry!!
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you the quality of rooms and food during your stay at our end. Was upsetting to know on the absence of the concierge on checkin late night and poor reception on wifi.We sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure that remedial measures will be put in place.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and please be rest assured that we will do every thing possible to match your expectation and experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Visited in June 2013 for an official conference and thought this hotel was really good.

Rooms and bathrooms are excellent, spacious and very well maintained. The food here is great. I don't know about the prices, as I was here on a business conference. The location is fine, you can easily get public transport.

I would recommend staying here. It's a really good hotel. I am very particular and critical about accommodation when I travel. Bad accommodation is a real deal breaker for me, but this was one of the better hotels I've stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear guest
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
We at Accord aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

After staying a couple of times in Accord Metropolitan Chennai, we decided to try Accord Puducherry as it belongs to the same hotel chain, the first impression was good and the check in was smooth. We were given the road facing rooms which were neat and spacious but were in fact quiet noisy throughout the day due to the traffic outside, which greatly affected the sleep quality at night. The Breakfast and Dinner Buffet at Seasons were fantastic and service was also satisfactory.
Overall it was a satisfactory experience but I must say that there is a lot of scope for improvement and the staff of the hotel can easily take some classes from their Chennai counterparts about customer service, housekeeping services etc.

Room Tip: Avoid Road Facing Rooms and opt for Pool Facing Rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Mr.Kamal
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel.Your suggestions is important to us and we will have the implications done with the augmentation of training .