All reviewsbusy junctionswimming poolbreakfast spreadbusiness tripvalue for moneybusiness hotelroom serviceheart of the citycourteous staffin room diningstar propertymorning breakfastbuffet lunchrooms are spaciouscomfortable staythe hotel staffneeds improvement
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed here from 4th till 6th July 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed my stayed. The breakfast buffet spread is good with nice room interiors. Staff is also good and helpful.

Great place to stay in pondicherry.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GKAnand
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Mr.Anand
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
We at Accord aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.
Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Puducherry and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great place to stay, clean, neat and service was excellent. We ordered food in the room and service was excellent. Everything about the stay was good. We wish we had stayed a little longer and used all the facilities of the hotel. Staff were courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: We did get a king size facing the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Kumar

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have visited this hotel yesterday and i suggest this hotel for someone looking for a short stay or business trip. The hotel was brand new and everything was neat and clean it can be rated as five star. The rates also comparatively nominal. Food and service was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Lawson

Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you're heading to Pondicherry and like your hotel to well, be just like a hotel should be, then stop searching. Accord Puducherry is everything you need in a hotel. It's close enough to all you need and far enough for some respite from the hustle and bustle.

The staff are very courteous and helpful. And don't miss the vada and coconut chutney served at breakfast! It's so good that we still think about it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms.Cyndre

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Room service was good nice ambience. Perfect place to enjoy.Located in heart of the city.Swimming was Small but anywayz itz good break fast was good.Room service was good nice ambience. Perfect place to enjoy.Located in heart of the city.Swimming was Small but anywayz itz good break fast was goodbience. Perfect place to enjoy.Located in heart of the city.Swimming was Small but anywayz itz good break fast was good.Room service was good nice ambience. Perfect place to enjoy.Located in heart of the city.Swimming was Small but anywayz itz good break fast was good.

• Stayed: June 2014