Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Maison Perumal(Pondicherry)
Sir Bharathi(Pondicherry)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew wingswimming poolvalue for moneycomplimentary breakfastcomfortable staymini barbreakfast spreadplace to stayroom serviceample parking spacerooms are spacioustourist spotsnice pooldecent hotelhotel is locatedaurobindo ashramquality of food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Hotel Ambience is excellent.
Staff is very courteous.
Food is Excellent & ecenomical. Very safe bet in and around Pondicherry city.
Morning Breakfast spread is a mix of various delicaies.
Awesome Swimming Pool... :)
Big Adequate rooms with very good layout & facilities.
Rooms were cleaned everyday. Totally value for money.
Highly recommended for sort of visit.

Only Wifi speed is very bad.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Sachin_Shr
radjane, Owner at Anandha Inn Convention Centre & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Greetings from Anandha inn cc & suites

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at our hotel.
We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

It's been long I have been dreaming to visit Pondicherry. And when I actually got the opportunity I have decided to book Anandha Inn for 3 days 2 nights stay. Stay was average to sum up.I am a frequent traveller and obviously will compare things in a broader way because I have a a good vision after experiencing so much by now.

Some Plus points about Anandha Inn--

Huge property
One of the largest hotel available in Pondicherry I believe
Design and look n feel is very appealing and lavish
Neatly maintained from outside
ample parking area

Things I did't like--

when I reached the reception and asked for service boy to help get luggage from my car they said you get your baggage here from lobby we will take to room.. I wonder how could some professional tourist place hotel give such statements!!! So I carried all my luggages to room on my own and believe me I had a lot of baggages.

they charged me 5000 and above per day but nothing was worth that in the room.Necessary toiletaries were there, but room I found quite cozy and not ventilated at all.

They have provided glass in room but because I used that during dinner again I asked them next day morning a new one to drink and room service stated we already given you one and cant provide next.After lot discussion they did sent one to room. I felt very disgusting at this behaviour.

Buffet area was packed in morning ,rush gush. The ratio of seats to number of people was bad so had to wait for hours to get a seat for breakfast and could not enjoy the food even.

fruit salad I ordered quantity was too less , they charged 120 rs for it and it was not at all fresh..Felt very disappointed.Water in bathroom was very salty.
Hotel is away from sea so no good view.. either road u can see or pool view.

Staff in hotel are not professional at all, not welcoming or polite enough.After paying and checking out after 3 hours calling me to say you have not paid bill and all how disgusting it is..

There is more small little experience I had staying in this place but I had an average stay and hope they will try to improve the standards..
I would recommend my fellow traveller friends to choose some other hotels like Villa Bayond or promenade because those are located in front of sea and got lovely view.There are are plenty of other sea side options as well so check for yourself..

Thanks

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
radjane, Owner at Anandha Inn Convention Centre & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Greetings from Anandha Inn cc & Suites, Pondicherry

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Anandha Inn.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, as it is indeed the pre-eminent barometer by which we can measure our achievements and shortfalls, in providing the best of services to our valued guests, such as yourself.

The concerned teams have been informed on your feedback and due measures are being undertaken to avoid this unfortunate experience in the future.

In an earnest endeavor to enhance guest experiences, our staffs are being trained to increase their level of sensitivity towards our guests.

Windows can be opened on request for ventilation.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Anandha Inn soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family visited this hotel. I chose it because of its location and based on their reviews. Overall, they had a nice stay at the hotel and they liked the food as well. It was comfortable and very good overall. Thank you all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
radjane, Owner at Anandha Inn Convention Centre & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Reviewed 4 August 2014

2years Earlier i had visited this hotel and was not at all happy, but this time it was totally different. Hotel's new block is spacious good and neat. Washrooms are very good and facilities are also equally good. Receiption service is poor need to be seriously improved. Food is good and convention ceter is also good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from Anandha Inn cc & Suites, Pondicherry

With warm regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Gone there for buffet lunch today with my family. Well received and seated as per our choice by their courteous staff. Had nice chilled pint beer as welcome drink.

Buffet had a veg soup, collection of salads, some non-veg & lots of veg dishes with live kitchen for some fried items. It had parathas & momos as well. Although they were visually appealing, taste was okay to indian taste buds.

What was interesting there is the collection of desserts.... around 7 or 8 of them. All were very tasty.

Surabhi is a small resto to seat around appx 40 only...They don't reserve seats. .. so better be there by 12.30 pm to avoid any disappointments....:)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SundarrajR
radjane, Owner at Anandha Inn Convention Centre & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Greetings from Anandha inn cc & suites

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had enjoyed the Lunch in the Surabhi restaurant.