“HOME AWAY FROM HOME” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 73 Hotels in Pondicherry
Bhopal, India
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have traveled a lot during last five years due to my audit assignments. I covered entire north India , Gujarat and many parts of Tamil Nadu. I am saying with full honesty and sincerity that till date this is the best hotel I stayed in last five years. Food, rooms, behavior & service and hospitality are excellent. The owner Ms. Beena takes full interest in all the activities of hotel and restaurant , personally meets all guests during breakfast time and ensure customer delight all the time. I would love to visit Pondicherry and stay in the hotel again and again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much for writing awesome review about our hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.This is only our motive to make our guest happy and give them comfortable stay.
We are looking forward for your next visit to our hotel.
Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
Mysuru (Mysore), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We planned to visit Pondicherry this Feb. After analyzing perfect location of this Hotel and rating i made a decision to book this Hotel and it was worth. We came early in the morning to Pondicherry . After keeping our luggage to Reception we roam around as Rock beach is near by. It was a very pleasant experience. Rooms are very Good, in fact perfect. WiFi was free and worked fast. All the interiors were perfect and well maintained.
As far as staff is concerned , very helpful, friendly and like a family. Food was good . Breakfast was complementary and awesome. The Hotel is near to Ashram, Rock Beach and Market Area.

On Request we got a bike on Rent from Hotel management to roam around in City and we went Paradise beach and Auroville. Thank God i was having bike else i couldn't have seen these places in short duration of time.

Highly Recommended for those who knows the value of money an Time as well.

Room Tip: Rooms having balcony and beach is near by . :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much for writing excellent review about our hotel.Me and my team are glade that you enjoyed stay during your holidays.Your feed back is very much valuable for us,and give us more confidence to take care. This is only our motive to make our guest happy.

We wish you will choose our hotel in future also. Looking forward to see you again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed for 2 nights at Pondicherry Executive Inn and we had selected the Executive suite which is sufficiently large to accomodate 3 people. They provide 3 regular beds instead of a mattress for the 3rd person which is the usual practice with other hotels. The washrooms are huge and very clean. The restaurant is multicuisine and the food quality is good and service very attentive. Breakfast is a good spread and the guests look forward to it. The location is very good as it is near to the ashram and the Rajniwas. Wifi is free, I wish they would provide a PC in the lobby so one can check on their mails. The staff is informative and helpful. Service is above average. A good place for a family to stay in.

Room Tip: You can select Room 304 as it faces the road and is more brightly lit.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
P.C.in public area is very good idea we can implement in future but only problem is our hotel is boutique hotel that is why space problem is their.

puducherry
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

My profession demands lots of travels& natuarally simple food and clean, comfortable rooms are must for me.
I would recommend Executive Inn for making my stay so comfortable and stress free.
The following are its highlights;
clean cozy rooms.
well behaved & attentive staff.
Delectable food
Personalized service:right from the owner to the housekeeping staff.
Value for money.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much from your busy schedule and spare some time and written awesome review about our hotel.Me and my team are glade that you enjoyed our hotel during your business trip. Like you guest choosing our hotel repeatedly Because of that only we are gaining our name so good.I wish you will choose our hotel always.
Thanks with Regards
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed at the Executive Inn's annexe last weekend and it was one of the best experiences I had till date. Rooms and wash rooms were very clean and the receptionists were very courteous. Food was good at Food Fun restaurant too. The inn is pretty close to Aurobindo Ashram, the French quarter and Goubert Avenue (beach). If I go to Pondy next time, I'll definitely stay at the Executive Inn for sure. Calm, clean and a secure place for a wonderful holiday.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you for spare some time and written review about our Hotel.Me and my team are glade that you enjoyed your stay during your holidays.
We hope and wish you choose our hotel in your next visit.Looking forward to see you soon.

Winterthur, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed at Executive Inn with my wife in December 2013. It was a very pleasant experience. The deluxe room was very clean and everything well maintained. The staff was always helpful and polite. WiFi was free and worked well. We felt very much at home and will certainly visit again next year. The food in the restaurant was excellent, too.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Sir,
greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much for writing awesome review about our Hotel.Me and my team are glade that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.I want to thank to you for each and everything you mentioned
our facilities and appreciated..Your review mean to us very much valuable.We are looking forward to see you soon in our hotel to your next visit.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is an excellent place to stay and give you a feeling like home away from home.Specially, if you are travelling with kids and elder persons.The hospitality is rare kind that you can expect from any hotels in India. Apart from in good location, hygiene and cleanliness, it can also arrange for urgent medical support. In my last trip, when my daughter suddenly fell ill, the whole arrangement was quickly made by the hotel for her treatment and they provided full material and mental support to me . The hotel staffs are really very helpful. They have also arranged to send back some items which I have left in the hotel during check out. The items were sent to my home within 7 days. This is the place to choose if anyone wants to enjoy the comfort, security and peace of his own home in Pondicherry.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Madam,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much writing awesome review about our hotel.Me and my team are glade that you were copmfertable with us during your stay.This is only our motive to make our guest happy when they are away from home.I hope and wish all is ok with you now.
We are looking forward to see you soon in our hotel to yor next visit.
Managment