“Value for Money and comparitively Homely.. !”

Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd
Ranked #2 of 85 Hotels in Pondicherry
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Executive Inn is our preferred place to stay each time we travel to Pondicherry. Its location adds to the guests convenience. It is walkable distance from the beach, ashram, Ganesh Temple and Mission street. The food available at their restaurant has a very good balance of taste, variety and quantity. The staff are very helpful too. It is the best place to stay if you are travelling with children.
We travel to Pondycherry once or twice EVERY year, and I have never thought of staying elsewhere for the last 4 years now.

Room Tip: I had always prefered the Executive Suite..!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Mr.Saju,

Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you very much for writing excellent review about our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay during your business trip.I want give personal thanks to you,Because you are choosing our hotel past 4 years.This is only our earning for our repeated guest.

This feed back is very helpful for our upcoming guest.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was a very comfortable stay located close to the Ashram Eye clinic , the room was clean and well maintained by your house keeping staffs during our stay,
Also special thanks to Rakesh, Ganesh and sushant for taking a very good care of us at all times,
looking forward to return in future and will recommend to my friends as well.
Regards
Sasi Kumar.

Room Tip: Look for Ms.Beena who will help you choose the most suitable room for your preference.
1  Thank sasi_opera

Dear Mr.Sasi,

Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you very much for writing Beautiful review about our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay during your kid eye treatment trip.I want give personal thanks to you,that you appreciated my Annex front office executives .

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My visit in Pondicherry, India will never be complete without staying in Pondicherry Executive Inn. As I've said, it is really my home away from home and it never failed my expectations. At Executive Inn, you get the value for your money. The rate is affordable while getting the best service you expect of, from the security, the reception and to housekeeping personnel, all of them are very attentive to my needs. Not to mention the lady who is always there ensuring that guests are properly taken cared of. Beena is one of many good reasons why Executive Inn is the best place in town.
After a long and tiring day in the office, all I wanted was to rest and stay in my room which was so cozy and relaxing. The hotel gave me this feeling that I was in the comfort of my own home. When hungry, just go to its own restaurant that serves delicious meal and can be customized according to your preference.
This hotel is really recommended if you are looking for a place for security, comfort and cleanliness without sacrificing budget.

Room Tip: I always prefer rooms in the ground floor wherein it is easy to reach the reception every time I nee...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ms.Perili,

Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you very much for writing awesome review about our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay during your business trip.I want give personal thanks to you,that you explained each and all services thoroughly.
Your feed back is very important for us because you are our regular guest.
This feed back is very helpful for our upcoming guest.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was in search of a place for my honeymoon and my criteria to chose a destination and hotel were as below:
1. Peace and tranquility must be a given
2. Place must be decent and ambience should be involving
3. Price must be fair
4. Travelling must be nill to short distances

A place that could provide me with an even blend of all the above requirements of mine was.... no points for guessing.. PONDICHERRY.. now that the place was zeroed down, accommodation was next on my list of items to finalize upon. The search began and I stumbled upon this exquisite hotel listed and I clicked on the link to find out more. There were many good reviews and a few not-so-good ones.
But going by my instinct, I went ahead and booked the room for my intended duration of stay.
When I reached the place, I was taken by surprise after looking at how neatly this piece of hotel laid there!
Very clean premises and cleaner rooms
Courteous staff
They can arrange pick-up/drop services at very nominal costs
Although at a premium to the local shops, they arranged for a two-wheeler instantly at our request since we wanted one to do the local sight-seeing
Food is the second best thing at this place! We tried a lot of cuisines around Pondy and nothing agreed more with our tummies than the food served here.
The owner is a very fine lady who is down to earth and ensures that EACH of her guests are comfortable at her accommodation. This is a very sweet gesture given that this place is mostly occupied and she also has a handicrafts/ women-goup that does quite a handful of neatly executed handicrafts.
She was also kind enough to give us newlyweds a portrait of lord Ganesh as a parting gift when we checked out.

Perhaps the only thing that i didn't like here is the absence of a 24HR check-in check-out facility, because of which our arrival and departure times cost us two additional days worth of rent which frowned

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sachinpandit
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Mr.Sachin,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you for writing beautiful review for our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.
Thank you for you believed good reviews not bad one.My personal thanks for your appreciation for our Ashram handicraft department . We hope and wish you will choose our hotel on your next visit in future.Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I traveled with my Family and my sisters family for 2 day, 1 night trip to Pondicherry 2 days back and we chose Executive Inn for our stay after reading other reviews on Tripadvisor. Hotel is well maintained, and has a perfect ambiance. The Executive suite rooms we stayed are too good for the price they offer . The hotel staff (a special thanks to Mr Ilango at Front Desk) and the Owner of the hotel Ms Beena Surekar were very much receptive and friendly . This Hotel is located at the old French Colony area and is pretty close to the Ashram, Beach and Temple. The food at the restaurant is good and priced reasonably. Buffet breakfast has good varieties. This is one of the best boutique hotels I have stayed and would recommend 'Executive Inn' at Pondy to all my friends.

Cons:
They have a pretty small lift, but that is adjustable.
No closed car parking

Room Tip: Go for the Delexue Suites

Dear Mr.Sujesh,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you for writing Excellent review for our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.
Your feedback is very help full for our upcoming guest.
We hope and wish you will choose our hotel on your next visit in futur.Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Again, for the nth time, I have again returned to Pondicherry Executive Inn. Travelling to Pondy from the Philippines is taxing, but because of this place, I am able to rest well and feel relaxed while I work, and during weekends, when I definitely need to rest for the workweek ahead. Just the right amount of attention, not intrusive, and definitely comfortable. Anything you need, they'll find a way. I feel taken care of, secure and just right every time I am here. Typical of why many people continue to patronize smaller boutique hotels, the owner is on top of things and sees to it everything is just fine. Their restaurant also serves good food.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Benze,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you for wrting Awesome review for our Hotel.
And thanks for chosen again our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.

It's realy given big support to us beacause you are senior contributer in tripadvisor.It will very help ful for our up coming guest. We hope and wish you will choose our hotel on your next visit in futuer .Looking forward to see you.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I traveled with my wife for a 2 day trip to pondicherry 2 weeks back and we chose Executive Inn for our stay after reading other reviews on tripadvisor. The reviews were worth reading and in turn the stay was worth staying. :) Hotel is well maintained, cleaned, good ambiance and especially the rooms are roomy and very good. We have booked the Executive Deluxe room and we liked our stay there. Well connected to other parts of pondi and the buffet breakfast was just awesome.
I would recommend this hotel as it was beyond my expectation given the budget/fares. Even hotel guy arranged a rented bike for us which made our travelling even easier within the city.
Good job guys, keep it up.

Room Tip: Chose the executive deluxe room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suraj209

Dear Mr.Suraj,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.

Thank you for wrting awesome review for our Hotel.
Me and my team are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.
Thanks to tripadvisor and our guest feed back,That gives us more courage and look forward to take care of our guest We hope you choose our hotel on your next visit.Looking forward to see you.