“Fast and best service”

Ranked #27 of 124 Restaurants in Gangtok
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Great food, great service, good pricing and good locations....

Do try the soup....really good if for the cold weather.........

The food is hygienic, tasty and not oily or too rich. The restaurant is mostly full almost all the time.....but can seat a lot of people. Good for large groups, families as well as couples.

Buzzing with people and tourists.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

for veg stuffs this is the best joint . food quality is also ok not too expensive as well.

1  Thank niveditaGangtok
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Being pure Non Veg people we thought of exploring Veg Food as we had lots of Non Veg items in last couple of days and we were satisfied by the taste of the food Pariwar gave us. On M.G. Margwe found Pariwar attractive from the outside appearance and headed towards it. Only thing I did not like is the cleanliness of the restaurant else the food was good (mind it a non veg guy is telling veg food is good) in terms of quality and quantity and the appearance was good also. From the menu I would suggest Matar Mushroom which we liked a lot. The prices here is reasonable too.
So just check the cleanliness there and if that is found OK just go for the food then.

7  Thank ranatuka
Reviewed 13 December 2011

During my visit to Gangtok, I happened to enter in Parivar restaurant which appeared to be attractive and it is a pure veg. restaurant.
I saw that the previous diners have spilled some food on the floor and on the table cloth. Since there was no other vacant table we occupied the other side which was clean. I requested the waiter to clean it. He said yes and disappeared after taking our order. After 10 minutes nothing happened so I got up and went to the Manager and requested him to clean up the dirt. He also said yes. but nothing happened. Nobody came forward to clean it. The waiters were cleaning the table tops but nobody was ready to clean the floor.
I somehow finished my food and while leaving told him that it is still dirty. He said in an indifferent tone I do not have a person to do it. He further added that others are eating without complaining why you are poking your dirty nose? I was surprised. Making a request to a hotel manager to clean the table and floor is not an offence. If they are so causal about keeping the part of the place where customers eat, then what sort of or level of hygiene they might be maintaining in the kitchen which is hidden inside. I decided never to visit this place.

4  Thank sanjivmulye
Reviewed 17 September 2011

After walk from Baba temple our driver dropped us to explore MG road market. For dinner we found Parivaar resturant. The outlook of the resrurant was good to see and was pleasant for eyes. North Indian food was very good and service was also fast. Overall it was worth to take dinner there.....

1  Thank vinay_pandey29