All reviews front office team modern amenities special thanks superb hospitality recommend this hotel excellent experience travel desk breakfast spread mg road comfortable stay special mention memorable stay place to stay room service conference pandit balcony
Reviewed 3 November 2017

HAD AN Amazing Experience Right From The Time We Landed At Bagdogra Airport. Co ordination Among The Pick Up Vehicles Was Excellent. Had a Wonderful Ride Up The Misty Mountains. A Warm Welcome By The Staff. The Most Amazing Part Of This Hotel Was The Service Which Was Round The Clock And Every Staff Greeted Us With a Smile .The Extended Time To 11.00 AM For Breakfast was The Best. Looking Forward To Come Back Again To LEMON TREE GANGTOK. Wishing Each n Every Staff All The Best.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Gangtok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Gangtok. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.gt@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Overall Overwhelming,Fantastic Experience & homely feeling.The Overall Ambience was tentalizing & it was very well looked after for each programm that took place in the Hotel & its evenings.Great Job & Looking forward for more stays.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

To begin with it is the best Lemon tree property in India that I've stayed in. The trip started with a punctual pick up from Bagdogra airport in Innovas that were in top condition and impeccably clean. The drivers were courteous and smooth on the controls ensuring a very comfortable ride through the picturesque and misty mountains. We were greeted by a front office and lobby staff that were bustling with enthusiasm ensuring a smooth check in of around sixteen of us who arrived together. On a cold evening it was wonderful to walk into a warm lobby that was very spacious, sparkling clean with the pleasant staff adding to the cheer. A lavish spread of Indian, continental, Chinese and Italian spread awaited us in the Dinner Buffett that was layed out in the main Restaurant that overlooked the beautiful mountain slopes. The food was hot, fresh and delicious. The spacious rooms were twice the size of any Lemon Tree or premium property that I've stayed in. The cupboard space was large enough for clothes of atleast three people with hangers for light clothes and even coats. A well stocked bar and elegant decor added to the mood that was upbeat even after the long day of travel. A good hot shower in a well equipped and clean bathroom was the best therapy for the day's fatigue. An automatic door opened into a spacious balcony that was an ideal place to stretch and smell the pure chilly air of the hills. The spacious corridors added to the grandeur of the Royal feel that this majestic and ethnically decorated property provides. The breakfast is functioning till 11:00 am which is a lot longer than any other hotel offers in this region. A spread of mostly all cuisines had something for every one and it was as good as a good brunch that would see one through the day. The pool was a large enough one for good recreation but since it was too cold to swim, we used the pool site well for an evening party with an excellent Crooner and a warm bon fire that was an enchanting experience. One might be taken aback by my enthusiasm and so has to even beleive that I write this in one go with complete joy to praise something I enjoyed so much. The check out was the icing on the cake with all of us not even realising how quickly and smoothly it was done. The cars rolled in one by one into the porch to take us away from an experience that I will never forget. A feeling of homelyness, comfort and royalty is how I will put all of my two days experience, in a nut shell. Much more than it's value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sameer007pradhan

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great Hospitality is defined by Lemon Tree Gangktok. The front office team of Ms.Priti , Mr.Nayan and GM Mr.Kaushik were all very helpful and concerned and the "all smiles " team whether the reception or restaurant or housekeeping was amazing.The food was good.Once the swimming pool , lounge and games zone starts it will only be an icing on the cake.Any trip to Gangtok is incomplete without staying at Lemontree.Would surely love to come back again. Highly impressed!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Gangtok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

24th September 2017 ! My only daughter’s wedding reception - went of smoothly, better than expected. Great ambience, excellent architecture, luxuriously spacious, great signature fragrance, everyone was so overwhelmed by the experience. And when you top it with the best management and excellent service from all of them, I knew I had to review this, though this being my first ever review.Thanks to the Lemon Tree Group for our wonderful experience.

Room Tip: If within your budget, when in Gangtok, think of nowhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank RaviMohanV1
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Gangtok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017