Positive Things- Location is good, on M.G.Marg.
1. In house restaurant is very bad, they can't even serve tea/coffee in evening 6.30 PM.
2. When you call the restaurant and ask for some food, they'll tell OK, food is available but sometimes later they will say Sorry food is not available.
3. Rooms are not well maintained.
4. Washroom is not well maintained.
5. I found some chowmins on my bed when I entered my room first time after check-in.
6. There is no such difference between deluxe rooms and super-deluxe rooms, but price difference is very high.
7. They will force you to have mineral water in the restaurant by simply telling that normal water is not available.
8. Kitchen is not very hygienic, I saw them preparing Rutis on the dining tables.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Doma Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doma Residency Gangtok, Sikkim