I came Royal plaza in the second week of June , I was given 216 , Room is full of view from three corners , appreciated the Charley provided to us with best compliments from the General manager , hotel staffs are very well mannered . but load shading in the city is a issue . I must thank to the Front Office Manager for making out nice itinerary which made my trip successful . Hotel AC is quite effective , Digital weight machine in the room is a added up new facility . Lobby is very large and from Coffee shop Reception Staffs looks small . will thanks for making our stay memorable . Will suggest to book rooms in 2nd Floor because of View from the room is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst such lush green hilly terrains, a breathtaking topography and misty mountains, emerges The Royal Plaza [A Sarovar Hotel] at Gangtok, the Capital of Sikkim. This luxury hotel is ideally located and one of its kind in all of Sikkim and the North East. The Royal Plaza aptly complements the exotic locale. It provides a magnificent view of a valley with a tributary of the Teesta River and an extension of the Khanchendzonga Range from the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Plaza Hotel Gangtok
- The Royal Plaza Gangtok, Sikkim