Going through the steep lanes of Deorali in Gangtok, we found this excellent hotel for having our dinner. The Hotel has a very aesthetic and serene environment, giving it the look equivalent to any good five star property in metros. The Hotel boasts of an excellent lobby for comfortable seating, has a very fine dining restaurant and the star attraction of the Hotel is off course the casino - the only legal casinos in India being in Sikkim and Goa. The Hotel offered mouth watering delicacies with the perfect ingredients and spices as also a well stocked bar with majority of alcoholic and non-alcoholic combinations available. The Hotel has a huge premises with adequate parking. The looks and the ambiance makes it perfect getaway in the beautiful city of Gangtok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst such lush green hilly terrains, a breathtaking topography and misty mountains, emerges The Royal Plaza [A Sarovar Hotel] at Gangtok, the Capital of Sikkim. This luxury hotel is ideally located and one of its kind in all of Sikkim and the North East. The Royal Plaza aptly complements the exotic locale. It provides a magnificent view of a valley with a tributary of the Teesta River and an extension of the Khanchendzonga Range from the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Plaza Hotel Gangtok
- The Royal Plaza Gangtok, Sikkim