All reviews nam nang big bazaar mg marg family room special thanks approach road rope way executive room pleasant stay room service top floor the hotel staff welcome drink special mention excellent hospitality will visit again hotel is located
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I visit this hotel more than 5 times and always book this hotel whenever I visit gangtok .this hotel is perfect and when ever I come shradha is there she always welcome with big smile on her face and rest staff are also very cooperative and thanks to Namnang team akash Partik pratima alina sapna rajni dipesh thanks a lot shradha.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

My team & I are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the hospitality & service too. We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. We pride ourselves in creating bespoke experience for our guest. It is only through your allocates that keep us going and creating unforgettable memories for our very valuable guests.

At the very onset I would like to thank you for highlighting the various facilities & services of the Summit Group through your admiration. Your kind words about our associates in particular delights me & gives me immense pleasure to share it with Shradha, akash, pratima, alina,sapna,rajni,dipesh and they are very happy to hear from you. We truly value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Superb stay there...Very good hotel at reasonable price.
Hotel staffs are very very supportive. Accommodation is superb with excellent outer view.
Food is also good.
I wanna rate this hotel excellent plus plus.
Feature : View, Food, View, Room Quality & Bar

Room tip: best view best staffs
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Namaste!

Happy to know that Summit Hotels was associated in making your stay a memorable one. It is our utmost focus in the Summit Group to provide our guests with personalized services & which meets high standards of hospitality. Your generous on all the aspect of the hotel including the hotel & rooms, and helpful & courteous staffs is very encouraging.

Feedback is a gift and your kind words are highly appreciated. We pride ourselves in creating a haven for our guests which allows them to completely soak up the peace & tranquility. Your kind words about our associates in particular delights me and gives me immense pleasure to share it with my staffs and they are happy to hear from you. Our team truly is the soul of this hotel and we constantly strive to ensure all our guests carry back fond memories.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Service , staff , food - all good. Specially shrada at check out. Akash pratik pratima sapna rajni alina aariti sachin dipesh team namnang all were very cooperative.hotel is silent and away from may area so peaceful

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Namaste!

Happy to know that Summit was associated in making your stay a memorable one. It is our utmost in the Summit Group to provide our guests with personalized services & facilities which meets high standards of hospitality. We are indebted to you for your kind words and encouragement regarding our location, restaurant, helpful & courteous staffs. Our staffs always do their best to ensure that our guest's needs are taken care of and thank you for recognition.

It is feedback such as yours which is our greatest reward & motivates us to continue striking for excellence. We truly value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Ms Shradha Pradhan made sure our stay was great.
We stayed here for 2 days. The food here was yummy. The other hotel staff was very helpful.
It is Difficult to find such good place and good food in a hilly area. 5 stars from me

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Namaste!

Happy to know that Summit was associated in making your stay a memorable one. We are indebted to you for your kind words regarding the food, helpful & courteous staffs. It is gratifying to receive feedback such as yours which demonstrates that we are moving in the right direction and upholding the value envisioned by our group.

Your kind words about our staff is highly appreciated. It gives me immense pleasure to share it with Shradha and she is happy to hear from you. We believe it is always the small things that make a world of difference & it pleases me to read that you have carried back a piece of us in your hearts. We truly value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

It was a good experience for me and my family. Beautiful location with tasty and delicious food. Special thanks to the staffs who made our stay a memorable one it was a very warm hospitality we enjoyed..Special thanks to shradha,akash and pratik. Good work keep it up...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Namaste!

It is heartening to know that you had a great stay with us. At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to the guests to create delightful moments whenever they choose to stay with us.Glad that you appreciated the assistance of our team and your generous compliments have been shared among all.

Feedback is a gift and your kind words are highly appreciated. I am glad that you liked our services & facilities provided to you by us. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Piyush Rai