As per the previous review, this Inn is basic but clean. Easy to find, good parking, reception staff very friendly, room clean and tidy with all you need for a short break. Our room was on the road side and although there was some slight traffic noise, with the curtains closed you did not notice it. Breakfast is served in the Brewers Fayre pub which you access via an internal corridor. We went for the Premier Breakfast, all you can eat buffet hot & continental style, good food. The staff were very friendly, we had lunch and an evening meal there alsoover the 3 days. Usual pub food, the lunch was slow being served, but it was busy ( there is a play area and a large party was going on), the same evening we had our evening meal around 8pm and the service was a lot quicker, the following evening we just had a drink and found the lounge rather cold, so ended up taking our drinks to the room. The room had twin beds put together and another single bed. Only one chair in the room, 2 would have been better. no Air con, but thermostatic controlled electric fire an and extra electric fan, which we did not have to use. Extra pillows, tea/coffee, biscuits all the usual for a basic hotel. ( no noise heard from the pub at all !! )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton