Very friendly and helpful staff both front of house and also in housekeeping. Reception staff were extremely good at sorting out the recurring Wi-Fi problems
Handy to main M1 and also to the Designer Outlet Centre
There are only 2 disabled spots in front of the hotel and these were occasionally occupied by cars without blue badges - it might be an idea to allocate a few more disabled spots as there certainly is plenty of room in the car park
Wi-Fi is free for 30 minutes each day with a £3 charge for 24 hours or if you are staying longer £10 for 7 days. Aside from the fact that I consider Wi-Fi should be free in all hotels and in all areas of the hotel I did not think £10 for a week was too excessive - the frustration came in the fact that the Wi-Fi signal dropped from time to time - this seemed to be a particular problem in room 17 - I'm not sure if there is a 'black spot' in this area of the hotel as when I walked up the corridor with my iPad and almost reached reception the signal came back on and then went off again as I walked back towards my room. This I found to be very frustrating though as I said the staff at reception quickly sorted things out for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton