I am a regular business traveller to Mansfield. In my few visits, I stayed at another hotel which is just oppsite to Premier Inn. However, they charged at much higher rate, average food, cold staff attitude, and very out dated furnishing. But they claim they are a 5-star hotel!
I started my first stay at Premier Inn Mansfield in an unexpected instance. Because I checked-in at that "another hotel", it was a very cold winter time, they heating system was broken down. A staff only gave me a portable heater! I can't stand for it so I said I have to check out right now. But they still insist charge me one night at GBP89. OK, I paid it.
I moved to Premier Inn immediately. Although it is a "no-star" hotel. But the staff is very friendly, room is clean and tidy, nice food, and most important is only GBP64. I enjoyed my stay and changed to Premier Inn for all of my future visits.
I am highly recommend Premier Inn Mansfield to any one who will visit in that area. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton