“Great rooms” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in South Normanton
Wales United Kingdom
“Great rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed in a family room as a family of five (one was in a cot). Room was more than big enough. Comfort of beds and pillows - excellent. Had our evening meal and breakfast in the on site restaurant food was lovely.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Donna H, Manager at Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at the Mansfield Premier Inn. I am delighted to read that your room and stay with us was excellent - Premier Inn pride themselves on the quality and comfort of the beds & pillows in our rooms and it is nice to hear positive comments from our guests. Myself and team work extremely hard to ensure that we provide the highest levels of Customer Service and Cleanliness to all of our guests and I am delighted to hear you found this to be so during your stay. I have passed your comments onto the General Manager regarding your visit to our adjoining Restaurant for them to share with their team. Should you visit the area again we would very much like to welcome you back to our Premier Inn. Once again thank you for your comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Lincolnshire. Uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Best premier Inn I've stayed in. Excellent all round. The fire alarms did sound at night and the staff were very professional when getting everyone out of the building. They made sure the babies and children had blankets as it was a bit cold. Turned out to be a false alarm I think so was allowed back in as soon as possible. Breakfast was amazing. Plenty of choice and value for money. Will be staying there again

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at the Premier Inn. I am delighted to read that you found your stay with us the be excellent all round. I have read your comments around the fire alarm going off whilst you were staying with us, we at Premier Inn put the safety of our guests at the forefront of everything we do and although this caused inconvience for you we did need to ensure the reasons for the fire alarms sounding. I am delighted to hear that receptionists handled the situation professionally. Once again thank you for your understanding. I have passed your comments onto the Restaurant Manager regarding your visit to our adjoining Restaurant for them to share with their team. Should you visit the area again we would very much like to be able to welcome you back to our Premier Inn. Thank you.
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I held my anual meeting here on the 20th May as my other venue had let me down at short notice.
The location is really handy being just off the M1 and onsite there is a restaurant and hotel.
The receptionist was really profesional/polite and even helped us with some photocopying as I hadnt had time to do this with moving venues (life saver)
Would definately visit again for our next meeting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments following your recent visit to Premier Meetings Mansfield. It is a pleasure to hear that you found the receptionist professional and helpful during your visit. Our Premier Inn & Meeting Room Centre is situated ideally just of off Junction 28 (M1) which makes us an ideal location for meetings/accommodation. We are working hard to promote our Premier Meetings Centre so it is very nice that you have taken the time to comment on your experience with us. Should you need meeting room space or accommodation again in the area we would very much like to be able to welcome you back to our site. Thank you.
Swindon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

was really impressed with the Mansfield Premier Inn, staff could not have been more helpful and friendly they made our stay so much better . I had mixed up the family room but they sorted it immediately. No fuss, just got on with it making us feel like valued customers.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at the Mansfield Premier Inn. Myself and team pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of Customer Service and Cleanliness and I am delighted to hear that you found this during your stay. We hope that all of our guests feel like they are treated as friends when they visit us. I will share your comments with my team who will be delighted with your comments. If you are in the area again we would very much like to welcome back to our Premier Inn. Thank you.
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed here for three nights,the restuarant was more concered about people coming for their special meal board than guests staying at the hotel, I had 3 diffrent prices on a bottle of wine that I had had on my first night on my second night not very happy wont stay at Premier Inn at Masfield again

T.R.Smith

Room Tip: Go to a nother hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us at the Mansfield Premier Inn. I am very disappointed to hear that the experience you had in our adjoining Restuarant has put you off staying with us at our Premier Inn again in the future. Our adjoining Restaurant is part of your overall experience and I am sorry that this failed during your visit. I have passed your comments onto the Restaurant Manager, if you would like to email your details over to us then someone from our Restaurant will be happy to contact you personally to discuss your comments - our email address is mansfield.pi@whitbread.com. Thank you.
Stisted
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel was fine, is what it is.

Only thing I would recommend is DO NOT eat at the Brewers Fayre. It is disgusting. Rubbish choice on the menu, usual stuff that you would expect from this type of chain. Re-heated rubbish, greasy and stodgy. It's easy to go in there for convenience which is why it's busy. If we stay at a Premier Inn again, we will definitely be going out for dinner.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Donna H, Manager at Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us at the Mansfield Premier Inn. I am of course delighted to hear that your stay in the Premier Inn met the high standards expected in all Premier Inn Hotels. I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a great experience in our adjoining Brewers Fayre Restaurant. I will of course pass your comments on to the Restaurant General Manager for them to investigate. We hope that all of our guests have an enjoyable experience in both our Hotel & Restaurant and I am sorry that this did not happen on this occassion. Should you choose to stay at our Premier Inn again please speak to the Receptionist on duty as we are happy to recommend Restaurants local to the Premier Inn for you to visit should you choose to eat elsewhere. We would very much like to welcome you back to our Premier Inn should you revisit the area and again thank you for your feedback regarding your stay.
Weymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms, bed a bit hard for my liking, I had one of the back rooms over looking a grassed area. Very nice and quiet wouldn't of liked to be in the rooms near the road, staff very friendly, I didn't eat in the restaurant as I had friends near. Would stay again

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at the Mansfield Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear that you had a quiet stay with us and that you found your room clean and comfortable and that the staff were all very friendly - we pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of Customer Service to all of our guests during their stay. I have read your comments regarding the bed being a little hard for you, should you choose to stay with us again please call us direct prior to your arrival and we can make sure that we place a double quilt on top of the mattress which should make the mattress a little softer to sleep on which you would hopefully find more comfortable. Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to being able to welcome you back to our Premier Inn should you visit the area again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Normanton
Premier Inn Ripley Hotel
Clifton Hotel
Clifton Hotel
#1 of 1 in Mansfield

Been to Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel? Share your experiences!