We always stay at a Premier, because you know what you are going to get and no nasty surprises. This one was above average, really helpful reception staff, cleaners very good - I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
The Pub / restaurant on the other hand was disgusting. Too many tables so you are crammed in. You wait for ages for a drink at the bar - not enough staff. You wait for ages for your very average food - not enough staff. The place was filthy - not enough staff.
Stay in the hotel, it is excellent quality, but eat and drink elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton