I have allready stayed here 4 times. My last time in 2011. This time i was only here for diving. I stayed at Thalatta Resort. (check my trip report). But that was a mistake. This is the place to be when you are in the neighborhood. If you want your dives to be special and and well taken care of, come to El Dorado. My special compliments to my diveguide Lito. He makes my holiday worth while. So much experience, and ofcourse lots of fun. Just ask what you want to see.. and I am sure he will find it for you (maybe no polar bear). Thank you Lito for two wonderful days (also thanks from Enrico). The resort is excellent. Restaurant is great and the staff is just perfect. Don't hesitate.. it worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mabuhay and welcome to a perfect starting point to your well deserved vacation or weekend getaway which the whole family enjoys! Nestled amidst lush coco palms, tropical plants and always facing the sun, EL DORADO BEACH RESORT, is the Pioneer Beach Resort and icon featuring DIVE SOCIETY, SSI DIVE CENTER, by the shores of Dauin. With decades of experience in genuine Filipino care paired with Swiss hospitality & management, we provide the ideal combination of fun and relaxation in our admirable amenities and terrific location along numerous Scuba Diving sanctuaries like Apo Island. Make yourself at home in our unique resort that boasts a variety of 47 modern, bright and artistically furnished rooms for any budget type and studio apartments for those who wish to stay a bit longer. Additional in-room amenities include comfortable bedding, flat-screen TVs, warm & cold rainfall and regular shower, bidet toilet, safety box and mini bar for almost all rooms. Room Service is readily available for lunch, dinner and midnight snacks. Enjoy complimentary WI-FI in public areas, mouth-watering dining at our all day PEPE’S BEACHSIDE RESTAURANT with local and international cuisine featuring oft live cooking, and a spacious GYM for YOGA and the like during your stay. Something interesting for your dinner palate could include our all you can eat Mongolian buffet style on Saturdays or Japanese Teppanyaki Table with prior reservation. We bring travellers, scuba divers and locals together here: our ambient POOL BAR and cozy BELLRINGER BAR & LOUNGES offer widescreen movies at night as you swim in our wonderfully illuminated pool featuring underwater speakers. Those travelling to Dauin can make use of many available lounge beds or beach chairs during the day whilst basking in the sunlight. Native interior, up-to-date technology and a highly spirited team is our winning formula for you to plan your next event in our WILHELM TELL FUNCTION HALL. We offer unforgettable events of up to 60 guests that can be tailor made by our EL DORADO KITCHEN or local catering services such as MIFUNE JAPANESE RESTAURANT. Our resort is just about a 7 minute walk from the South National Highway with easily accessible local transportation to Dumaguete City, the City of Gentle People. For your convenience, we also offer air-conditioned Van service at a surcharge fee for special trips like to the famous “All-under-one-roof” nightspot: WHY NOT? Le Chalet Restaurant, Discotheque, Deli Shop, Internet Cafe, etc. Starting with your room key, we look forward to giving you a memorable experience time and time again...for years to come! Have a safe journey to Dauin and see you soon with us! :-) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your El Dorado Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Beach Hotel Dauin
- El Dorado Beach Resort Philippines/Dauin, Dumaguete City