Went for a family vacation and was not disappointed, the attention to detail were second to none. The staff treated us like family where nothing was to much trouble. The dive crew done everything for us and we never lifted a tank, my dive guide Marco was fantastic with his knowledge and critter spotting with a wealth of experience that shone through.
The food was exceptional throughout my vacation again with the staff looking after all our dietary needs.
I must thank the resort manager Toby for his gracious hospitality as nothing was too much trouble and treated us like kings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards Hotel Dumaguete City
- Atlantis Dive Resorts And Liveaboards
- Atlantis Hotel Dumaguete
- Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete Philippines/Dauin, Dumaguete City