The diving is fantastic and made even more productive by the best & most knowledgeable critter finders. I give them my list of wishes & they turn it into great experiences. The food is to live for! It is like eating in a 5 star restaurant 3 times a day! Edward even remembers that I am allergic to onions every year & suggests things i will love.
The spa is is so welcome after doing your 5 dives a day & the therapists are well trained. I also love the garden, trees, birds, & views. The photo room is a photographers dream & they carry all your gear for you! Toby, the mgr., makes sure you have a great stay!! It is my favorite place to dive in my 47 years of diving!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards Hotel Dumaguete City
- Atlantis Dive Resorts And Liveaboards
- Atlantis Hotel Dumaguete
- Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete Philippines/Dauin, Dumaguete City