The apartments are very spacious, with cleaning every day, The kitchen equipment is minimal but adequate. I recommend taking the bed & breakfast deal as the choice is very good & excellent value. My wife broke her ankle badly on our first day & after 2 nights in hospital when we returned the staff were very helpful in every respect. we were moved to a room next to the lift & were always helped around the hotel when we needed it. In the restaurant the staff made sure we had a suitable place to get the wheelchair into. The evening meal for 10 euros offered good value with plenty of choice each night, as we were restricted to eating at the hotel it was good to have different items every night. We will definitely return next year to try & have the holiday we had planned this time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas is a 7-minute walk from Cancajos Beach, and a 3-minute drive from La Palma Airport. The complex features outdoor swimming pools, a gym and free Wi-Fi zone.All apartments Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas have a balcony or terrace and a living area with satellite TV. Guests can cook in the well-equipped kitchens, and there is a handy mini supermarket on site.The aparthotel offers a large sun terrace with loungers and views of the sea and mountains. There is a paddle tennis court, beauty salon and massage service. Bicycle rental can be arranged at the 24-hour reception.Secure parking is available on-site and an airport shuttle service is available. Las Olas is less than a 10-minute drive from the island's capital, Santa Cruz de la Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Las Olas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Las Olas Hotel Playa De Los Cancajos
- Hotel Las Olas La Palma/Playa De Los Cancajos