See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We were visiting Calafell to see our children perform in various concerts in this area. Last minute decision. We found this hotel just by chance and wow what a find. Its not a chain...just a one off family run hotel. Very clean , very quiet, great breakfast, just what we needed. Yes there aren't any sea views and it looks like you are closed in...but give it a try , it really is relaxing there.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Veronica and her staff are great, made our party of approximately 16 really welcome, lovely clean hotel, nice large rooms, great shower & air con.
Breakfast is simple but more that adequate to last you until late afternoon. Gluten free bread & muffins served on request. Location was central and although on a busy pedestrian road, night time only, the rooms were quite, no disturbance. 2 minute walk to the clean, beautiful beach. We stayed here to celebrate a 50th birthday party which was held at the hotel itself, food was lovely. Make sure you visit the Salome cocktail bar next door, sample the strawberry gin and tonic or choose from approximately 48 different gins. Other cocktails available!! We would definitely visit this hotel again, could not fault it.

Room tip: Only over 2 floors, overlooking pool, other buildings built up around it.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I needed budget accommodation for a night. One of the places recommended to me was fully booked, so I opted to book with Salome without fully researching the alternative options...
I didn't know what to expect but it had good reviews, so I gave it a try.

Everything was very clean, tidy and we'll maintained. It looks like the hotel has undergone some renovations as the bathroom and bedroom was very up to date.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Breakfast was included... selection was very small. (But I didn't rent the room for the breakfast!!)

WiFi was the only thing I had problems with but after talking to the reception, they sorted the problem and all was good.

I would definitely stay there again or recommend to friends.

Location was great too... very close to the beach and bars/clubs. (It wasn't too noisy or noticeable from the room I was in)

Summary : cheap and cheerful, clean and tidy, friendly helpful staff... yes yes and yes!

Thank you team!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We visited twice last year! This is a small but very special hotel! Veronica and all the staff Really made us welcome and nothing was too much trouble!! It's in a perfect location to enjoy the best of calafell! We will be Back visiting this summer! Can't wait!

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 674beverleym
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Was booked in here as the Hotel we wanted was full,really glad now,nice clean and friendly,we was here for 4 nights and couldn't fault it...The street outside the front was very busy but you cant hear it inside the Hotel...we will be back!!

Date of stay: May 2015