“Walked past, and wish I hadn't.”
Review of Gusto

Gusto
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Argassi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family run business, Greek kitchen, outside of village center with open area.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We walked past this little taverna a couple of times on our way to Peppermint, and now after reading some of the reviews wish I hadn't.
We were always greeted with a friendly smile and hello from a young man who was obviously keen for us to try his families restaurant. There is a blackboard outside explaining that most of the produce is home grown, and you can actually see it growing in the field next door. I think the grandmother does most of the cooking. I'm sorry that I missed having a meal here, but If ever I go back to Argassi, this place will be one of the first restaurants I will try.

1  Thank DANNY M

Reviewed 4 August 2014

A lovely freindly place with the best food I have had in my two week stay in argassi make sure you are hungry before you visit because the portions are a man plate with exceptional quality and prices are very reasonable. Freindly polite family buissnes .I can higly recomend this place I myself and my partner intend to visit gusto again in the very near future. Thank you Gusto

1  Thank Dianne G
lali_jot52, Ιδιοκτήτης at Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

thank you alot and hope to see you one day again...

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Visited at the end of July and enjoyed a warm welcome, large portions of good, well cooked food, including an excellent grilled pork chop with a big salad garnish and plenty of fries - for only 8 euros. The rest of our meal matched this with cheese pie and spring rolls both seeing 4 individual 'pies'/rolls being delivered as a starter. 2 courses each with a litre of house red for less than 35 euros.VFM indeed

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were looking for restaurant outside the noise of center and found this beautiful place. Staff was very nice although we ordered just a starter and salad and it was delicious. Then a free plate of fresh fruit was brought to the table.
We visited Gusto only once but the rest of our holiday when we passed the restaurant the staff always smile and greeted us.

1  Thank Karolina_Jal
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant is on the way out of town heading towards Zakynthos town and easy to miss, we walked past it a couple of times on our way to peppermint (another favorite). A couple from the hotel said they liked it so we went and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is family run with mum behind the grill and the two sons front of house and dad overseeing and helping as needed. The food was fantastic, vegetables fresh from their own garden and real authentic Greek taste. It’s a shame we found it on our last few days or we would have gone back more. Argassi is spoilt for choice with restaurants and our favorites were Gusto (this one,) Peppermint and Ethnic.

3  Thank Harry G
lali_jot52, Ιδιοκτήτης at Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

thank you for your good words and for the information you give to others .
with love gusto.