“Nice Place to stay: I felt very comfortable to stay in Asokantham which made us feel that we are staying in our own home”

Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sirkazhi
Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments
Chennai
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I went with my family to Vaideeswaran temple and stayed in Asokandam. I felt very comfortable as we stay in our own house in Asokandam. All sort of support we can get there. The hole apartment is very clean tidy and all facilities are available. The food was very delicious and they also prepared us food for my 11 months old child separately and that too on time. Since my hand was slightly injured and I was not able to drive and they arranged me a good driver immediately for two days for local trips and back to my home in Chennai. Asokandam is a good place with good hospitality and is very close to all temples

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Gopi78

Couples
Solo
Business
London
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I took my family out for the Navagraha Temple visit last month through Asokantham. The place was excellent. Very nice calm place. The ambiance was very good. Unfortunately we couldnt stay full day there...Quality food, clean rooms, good service, excellent location are the pluses. They have arranged the temple trips very perfectly. We have given lot of time for each temple. Also somebody will keep in touch with you from the coordinators until you came back to the room. This made us to feel so secure when we dont know anybody there. Surely recommend.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have been there with my family and stayed for 3 days, it is been excellent like staying like in home and enjoyed the home made food as well.

Good to rest when we are visiting multiple temples around this place.

Thanks to Ram for co-ordinating this

1 Thank Senthilrajan
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The stay @ asokantham was very good and comfortable. Felt like staying at home. Food was excellent.Following are areas of improvement, having Inverter(there was an inverter problem) would have made our stay excellent as there were frequent power cuts. Could have a telecom for room service.

1 Thank khick4
rams98, Owner at Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Dear Karthik,

Thanks to your nice review about us. Also the power problem was fully rectified now. Inverter has been installed successfully. Expecting you again :)

Regards,
Ram
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sirkazhi
No photo provided
Neemrana's Bungalow on the Beach
Hotel Akshaya
Hotel Akshaya
#4 of 9 in Chidambaram

Been to Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!