“Excellent”

Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sirkazhi
Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Fantastic place....nice experience and food was excellent .particullarly ram did amazing job.he organised everything for pooja in bairavar temple,and so..I have to mention about that madam (who is arranged everything for us and always makes us to feel home ) was awesome.she was really great ..was wonderful trip.definetly next year if we have plan to go there we will stay in asokantham only.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Aishwariya

Couples
Solo
Business
Reviewed 15 March 2013

If you are travelling to vaitheeswaran koil or sirkazhi and looking for a decent and good homely place for stay...then dont miss this place...nice environment...with good food...

I really enjoyed this place...surely will come back

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2012

If you looking for decent and comfortable stay in Sirkazhi, then dont miss this place. This apartment was located in the residential area and the ambiance was very good. But if you dont have a car, hope this place might be somewhat difficult to reach the town. Actually we went for the special pooja at Bairavar temple, and they helped very much. They have arranged a cab and iyer for special pooja.Especially I love the coffee and food. The rate was very very reasonable. I will recommend this apartment.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
chennai
Reviewed 13 July 2012

This is my first review on this site :) I have found this place after a long struggle with google and had a chance stayed there in june 2012. I was going to vaitheeswaran koil and searched for any serviced apartments there as I am having 6 months old baby. I should really appreciate Ram who is the admin for taking much care about us. Even in the midnight I asked them for hot milk which they didnt hesitated to do it quickly for me. regarding the rooms, it was very pleasant place far from the town...very spacious apartment...especially the rooms were very clean. the food and the service was excellent.my children had really nice experience there...will surely come back and recommend for others...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Chennai
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I went with my family to Vaideeswaran temple and stayed in Asokandam. I felt very comfortable as we stay in our own house in Asokandam. All sort of support we can get there. The hole apartment is very clean tidy and all facilities are available. The food was very delicious and they also prepared us food for my 11 months old child separately and that too on time. Since my hand was slightly injured and I was not able to drive and they arranged me a good driver immediately for two days for local trips and back to my home in Chennai. Asokandam is a good place with good hospitality and is very close to all temples

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Gopi78
London
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I took my family out for the Navagraha Temple visit last month through Asokantham. The place was excellent. Very nice calm place. The ambiance was very good. Unfortunately we couldnt stay full day there...Quality food, clean rooms, good service, excellent location are the pluses. They have arranged the temple trips very perfectly. We have given lot of time for each temple. Also somebody will keep in touch with you from the coordinators until you came back to the room. This made us to feel so secure when we dont know anybody there. Surely recommend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have been there with my family and stayed for 3 days, it is been excellent like staying like in home and enjoyed the home made food as well.

Good to rest when we are visiting multiple temples around this place.

Thanks to Ram for co-ordinating this

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Senthilrajan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sirkazhi
No photo provided
#2 of 2 in Sirkazhi
Hotel Golden Tower
Hotel Golden Tower
#7 of 8 in Mayiladuthurai

Been to Asokantham Luxury Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!