“A stay I never will forget”
Review of Riad Marlinea

Riad Marlinea
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Sale
Oslo, Norway
“A stay I never will forget”
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I stayed at Riad Marlina for two week due to doing fieldwork in Rabat, and I didn't want to spend the nights at some hotel in busy Rabat city. Staying at the Riad Marlina in Sale (3 stops (5 minutes) with the tram from Rabat) was the best choice ever. The hosts Patrice and Nadia became like a close familiy and served peppermint tea and wonderful moroccoan cuisines day after day. I slept as a princess in my royal suite and every day when I came home from work my room was tidied and styled with rose petals. Whatever help I needed they assisted me happily (I don't speak french and could need some help when booking train tickets, finding the way, shopping etc). Staying in Sale you get to experience a typical arabic district with little tourism (I didn't see any other tourists than me!) - and I recommend you join Patrice and his friend Daniel when they're out to buy dinner in the Medina. I give my warmest recommendations for Riad Marlinea - a stay I never forget.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank gekkogirl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sale
The Repose
#20 of 44 in Rabat
Ibis Rabat Agdal
Ibis Rabat Agdal
#26 of 44 in Rabat

Been to Riad Marlinea? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Riad Marlinea

Property: Riad Marlinea
Address: 17 derb Hrarta | Bab Lamrissa- rabat sale Medina, Sale 11150, Morocco
Region: Morocco > Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer Region > Sale
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Sale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Riad Marlinea 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Marlinea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.