This is a very, very new hotel in Dwarka. It opened sometime in November 2011, and is located right off the highway, some 6kms from the Dwarkadhish temple in the city.
- Rooms are large and spacious, with a small balcony that contains a hanging cane chair.
- The hotel is clean and spacious.
- The staff is professional and courteous.
- The restaurant is excellent. They serve only vegetarian food, and the spread is generous and the food itself is very good.
- They have a small number of swings and slides for children.
- They seem to have plans for an open air barbeque of sorts, which was not functional at the time of our visit.
The not so-good:
- The corridor on the first floor where the rooms are does not insulate noise very well. Therefore, if there are people walking or talking the corridor, the noise carries into the room. They should consider putting in some noise-deadening materials.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goverdhan Greens is designed keeping in mind requirements of leisure travelers keeping an eye on requirements of Religious Tourism. Dwarka is one among four pious dhams & one among Seven pious Puris of Hinduism. The Resort offers verity of entertainment with fun-n-food, calm & cool environment completely free from crowdie downtown of Dwarka. The primary USP of the resort remains… an Agritainment Experience. Here we try to create a green zone in totally barren land with keeping entertainment for our guest at our heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Goverdhan Greens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goverdhan Greens Resort Dwarka, Gujarat