“Nice and comfortable. Friendly staff”

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Dwarka
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We booked this purely based on tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed.

The place is away from the main city.

The rooms were reasonably clean. Food was good. Service was very nice. Staff seems under-trained buy was courteous.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank InsigniaIndia
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Respected Rathorji

Greetings to you from Goverdhan Greens Resort, Dwarka. I would like to thank you on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan for providing us with an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka.

I am delighted to know that our hospitality, has left a positive impact on your experience. I am also thankful to you for sparing such valueable time in writing this review. Such reviews and Feedback acts as real fuel for us, that keeps us going in meeting and beating ever growing customers' expectations.

Once again, A Big Thank you from bottom of my heart on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan.

CEO
Goverdhan Greens Resort, Dwarka.

There are newer reviews for Goverdhan Greens Resort

Reviewed 9 January 2014

The hotel is the best in Dwarka. The food is very good and the rooms are big and clean. They also have WiFi in the lobby and a big childrens play area outside. It is also value for money and the restaurant is popular with people from other hotels too.

Room Tip: The Hotel is 8KMs outside of Dwarka, so do not plan any walking trips as there is nothing close by.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RSRathore
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Respected Rathorji

It is our indeed pleasure of being your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. I would like to thank you from bottom of my heart for providing us this opportunity.

I am glad to learn that our hospitality has made a positive impression on you. I would like to thank you for sparing your valueable time to write this review. Such review is the real fuel that keeps us going in meeting and beating ever growing customers' expectations.

Once again, I would like to thank on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan and looking forward to be your host soon.

with regards

Reviewed 9 January 2014

What a pleasant hotel this was. We stayed for 1 night when going to Dwarka and I can't find a bad thing to say about the place. The owner/manager was very friendly and nothing was a problem. The restaurant was very clean and the chefs made some very nice food. The rooms were clean and decor fairly new. AC and fan available. Outside a nice swimming pool and behind there a nice outdoor lounge area for star gazing which was spectacular. Hope to return to Dwarka one day and I know I won't need to look for another place to stay for sure. Thank you all at Goverdhan Greens!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Respected Anandji

Greetings to you from Goverdhan Greens Resort, Dwarka. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for providing us an opportunity of being your host during your recent visit to Dwarka.

I would like to thank you for sparing your valueable time in writing this review, that acts for our entire Team as fuel, for meeting and beating ever growing customers' expectations. At the same time, such review also acts as ready reference for future travellers planning for Dwarka Visit.

I once again, on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan would like to thank you for writing words of encouragements for us and looking forward to be your host again, soon!

Goverdhan Greens Resort,

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Not a very convenient location and is noisy.
Decent rooms - but toilets need a makeover. As many have already pointed out, needs shower enclosures, as the entire area becomes messy.
Limited food options.
Highly overpriced considering facilities and location.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Respected Guest..

I would like to thank you from bottom of my heart for providing us an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. I would also like to thank you for sparing your valueable time in writing this review. Such reviews and feed backs are the real fuel that keeps us going in meeting and beating customers' expectations.

Your content of the review is well received and as our expansion is going on, we have taken care regarding your observation with respect to wash room. As reg. location, Goverdhan Greens is the only property located in outskirts of Dwarka. As majority of Dwarka hotels does not offer Restaurant and proper parking facilities, we had deliberately choose it to be in out skirts, to have wide open space.
As regard pricing, you happen to visit in peak season, when high season surcharge was applicable [High season Surcharge was applicable between Dec 23- 2013 & Jan 5-2014], as pricing is function of Demand and Supply at given times.
As regard rating, it is peoples' verdict [Guests visiting us] and we do not have any control on it.

Once again, I would like to thank you from bottom of my heart for being our guest.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The hotel is still under construction and the room looks like Hostel rooms having no ventilation.
This hotel is for Gujrati's and only gujrsti food is available which is very horrible preparation
wise also.Do not consider for stay.I am not able to understand how Trip adviser is recommending
for the stay.
S.K.CHAUHAN

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Respected S K Chauhanji

Greetings to you from Goverdhan Greens Resort and we would like to thank you from bottom of our heart for providing us an opportunity of being your host during your recent visit to Dwarka.

We have noted content of your review and we would like to thank you for sharing your first hand experience at Goverdhan Greens. Though I found from the review that your experience is not been pleasant one, but we would like to present our side of the story as well. Kindly do not consider this as justification or denial of your right as being our valued guest.. I would like to present point to point response to the issues raised by you.

I stayed in hotel from 17/12/13 to 19/12/13.The hotel location is not suitable& 8KM from main city.

Yes Sir, we have cleared mentioned in the address as well as on the Trip Advisor page regarding the distance from the city. Dwarka, is badly planned and organized city and cost of real estate is at par with any of the metro cities and as our concept was to build an wide open property we deliberately choose this location on Highway. Majority of our customers rather appreciate the location considering congestion and non availability of parking with majority hotels of Dwarka.

Partially Correct, as presently our expansion is going on, Phase I was been inaugurated in Oct 2011 and Phase II [Presently under construction] shall be available by October 2014. your observation regarding ventilation is correct, but you also should note that each room is having an exclusive Balcony attached to it.

wise also.

I found out from our management, I was been told you have this observation regarding Brakefast. As matter of Record, we do have multi cuisine restaurant serving both Lunch & Dinner.

Now regarding Brakefast, it contains followings..

Fresh Fruits, Juice, varities of breads & Corn Flacks with Hot & Cold Milk.
Additionally, there are 2 indian brakefast in addition to one Traditional Gujarati Brakefast.

Do not consider for stay.

We respect your opinion.

I am not able to understand how Trip adviser is recommending for the stay.

Trip Adivisor does not recommend or otherwise to any of the properties listed on it. What Trip advisor does is, captures Customer Satisfaction Index [CSI], and based on score of CSI, they determine the Ranking of properties located on a location. Now, by virtue of the highest CSI in Dwarka region, Trip Advisor Ranks us at No 1, and we are able to maintain this position for almost 2 years now. However, we understand being No 1 is double edge sword and this in turn increases customer expectations.

I hope you take this response in positive perspective and majority of the points mentioned regarding ventilation etc. is taken care off in our ongoing expansion of Phase II. We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan for sparing your value able time and writing this review.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Simply superb
Full of agritainment experience........................................with eco friendly environment ..........................
Delicious gujju food .
Clean rooms
And quick service by staff. .........

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Respected Guest...

It is matter of immense pleasure for us to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. We are delighted to note that your stay at Goverdhan Greens had been pleasant one.

We have shared your feedback among the Team and such Feedback and reviews proves to be a real fuel for the entire TEAM Goverdhan to perform even batter to meet and beat ever growing customers' expectation.

We Thank you from bottom of our heart for sparing your valueable time and writing this review and looking forward to be your host soon again.

with regards

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Goverdhan green resort, Dwarka

Guys, I have reviewed all the hotels I stayed during my recent trip to India, but it will be a great injustice if I did not write anything about this resort.
So I must pen down however short a review.

Not a bad place, in an area where good hotels are hard to find

This resort is located on the outskirt; say at the entrance of Dwarka, and on a main road linking Dwarka to other cities.

In India it’s a fashion of creating a hotel with an out door restaurants with surrounding garden greeneries and name it a xyz, garden resort.

This resort proudly displays its Trip Advisor ratings at the entrance.

We found it reasonably good, then again it was the end of rainy season, so there were a variety of insects around mainly crickets, and any insect lover would find this place a paradise.

We had some foods and breakfast in the restaurant, and were not too bad. They seriously need to invest in a dishwasher to keep their crockery clean and sparkling

Rooms are big, so was the bathroom, but without any curtain/screen separating shower from other area.

Did this place pass A Happy Traveller’s 11 points Test?

1, Found the location peaceful? -----yes,
2. Comfort in room ---- yes,
3, Good sleep quality? -- Yes
4, Comfort in bathroom ---- yes and no, as they need to install a curtain / screen to separate the shower area from the rest
5. Tea coffee making facility, hair dryer provided? – No

Will I return to Goverdhan Green Resort? Yes

A Happy Traveller from UK

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank VerryHappyTraveller
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Respected Guest

Greetings to you from Goverdhan Greens Resort Dwarka. A Big Thank You, for providing us an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us and we have taken note of the points.

Just to inform you that Phase II expansion of our property is on just now and majority of the points be it shower area or Tea Coffee Makers [Though both of these even available today in our superior Rooms] will be part of the Rooms.

Your inputs on Happy Travellers Test is also we welcome and appreciate and if your wish and let us know your real name, we would like to introduce the test for every check out visitor..
We would like to provide your names' credit to this test..

Your effort in sharing this experience is fantastic and let me assure you, we will be ready to provide answer to all the points in YES once our phase II Expansion gets over by October 2014.

Meanwhile, we have already taken implementation of the points that we could do without any major hurdle.

Once again I would like to thank you for your wonderful inputs and a big thank you on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan. We are looking ahead to be your host soon again.