“Goverdhan greens Dwarka” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Dwarka
rajkot
“Goverdhan greens Dwarka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

It is located at Dwarka and is famous resort,club and holiday home destination during pilgrimage of Great Lord Krishna also known as Dwarkadhish.
The food quality is quite excellant.
The surrounding and infrastructure is of class apart.
The rates are rasonable.
the web site www.goverdhangreens.com provides all information.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank prakashsheth
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Greetings to you from Goverdhan Greens Resort, Dwarka. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for providing us an opportunity of being your host during your recent visit to Dwarka.

I would like to thank you for sparing your valueable time in writing this review, that acts for our entire Team as fuel, for meeting and beating ever growing customers' expectations. At the same time, such review also acts as ready reference for future travellers planning for Dwarka Visit.

I once again, on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan would like to thank you for writing words of encouragements for us and looking forward to be your host again, soon!

Goverdhan Greens Resort,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Goverdhan Greens Resort is located on the outskirt of Dwarka. We spent two nights here and were appalled by its sub-standard accommodation . The superior rooms are so badly maintained- the walls are damaged, stained; the lights were harsh (no reading lights), and the carpet was disgustingly filthy.  On our first night, our shower drainage was blocked. An hour after it was repaired, the room started to smell of sewage which permeated the room throughout the night.  It was a disgusting experience to sleep in the room.  After we complained in the morning, we were moved to another room with similarly poor condition. It is really hard to fathom how this hotel was rated 4.5 stars and won TA best choice of 2013! On the positive side, the restaurant cooks good Indian veggie dishes. It also makes delicious sweet lassi- one of the best we had during the trip. This might be the best available place to stay in Dwarka, but definitely not up to standard.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Caroline D
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Respected Guest...

A Big Thank you for providing us an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. I am also thankful to you for sparing your valueable time and writing this review to Trip Advisor.

I being owner of the property sincerely apologies for any experience that does not stand to your expectations. I have inquired in details about your observations, and already started correcting the maintains issues. Meanwhile, I would like to draw your attention that our property is 3 year old as of date and regular maintains are carried out like painting etc. however, presently we are expanding and newly constructed rooms are going to be added by October 2014, so there may be some maintains issues and as I written earlier we have already started corrective actions, but as we located in outskirts in surrounding of agriculture land certain things are beyond our direct control like chock up of drain etc.

however, I would like you to consider this as one off the incidents and what reflected on trip advisor ratings are the real experiences of our valued guests as they write the reviews. Still being owner of the property I sincerely apologies once again for the sub standard experience. Being in hospitality industry I understand no amount of apology can compensate for any "Experience" either Good or Bad. Moreover, we always treat such feedback as learning for the future that makes our systems more robust to our commitment of "Best of the Class" Customer experience.
Moreover, your positive remark about the Restaurant is being cherished by us and your final observation, reg. the best place in Dwarka is also well received. As reg. standards, we request you to experience our newly build rooms post October 2014 [as and when you happen to be in India next time], I would be happy to extend my invitation, as our invited guest.

Once again, I thank you from bottom of my heart for extending us an opportunity to host you, and looking forward to be your host soon again.

CEO
Goverdhan Greens Resort, Dwarka.
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Though it is quite away from the main city the quiet ambiance of the resort contributes to a pleasant stay at Dwaraka. The staff were courteous, professional and they exactly knew their job. It is was a delight for us to stay over at the Goverdhan Greens.

3 Thank AnandNagaraj_r
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Respected Anandji..

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

stayed on 2 nite on 22 and 23 of march
pros- good massive and very well planned rooms
good club hose
amazing thali
cons - chef has no clue about the difference bwt custard and pudding and i felt food was tad bit over priced {eat in dwarka city if possible}
hot water had no forced i did place my complain twice with the front office
far off the city

Room Tip: choose to relax
3 Thank chetu333
Respected Guest.

As regarding your observation, reg. distance from the city, we do have permanent arrangement of cab available at our property especially for the gust who visit Dwarka by long distance trains.

Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

It is a hotel still under construction. There are not many rooms to choose from. The hotel is located about 10 kms from Dwarka town, which is cumbersome to travel around unless you own a car. Even paid taxi drivers refuse to ply to and from the temple more than once or twice.
The rooms are not very big in size.The breakfast was nice and tasty.One of the reception staff was very hostile and rude during chech-in. He was demanding originals of all documents, even though I had given original passport and xerox of Aadhar cards.There are no eating places or shops around the hotel / Resort.

Room Tip: There are not many rooms to chose from since construction is still going on.
2 Thank RameshBabu_KV
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Respected Guest.

As reg. documents, it is policy of local government and land of the law that we need to adhere to. Reg. this we simply do not have any choice here as Dwarka is classified as SENSITIVE place.

On inquiring at the reception, I learnt that only 1 Original ID Proof was demanded. Reg. your under construction observation, actually we are expanding right now and phase II of expansion shall be over by Sept 2014.

As reg. location, we respect your opinion, however, majority of the guest visiting our property actually appreciate location due to huge open spaces as it is in sharp contrast to other Dwarka Hotels. Such space allows us to provide for Parking and other activities including huge restaurant that is simply not available anywhere in Dwarka. The distance of property from Dwarka is 8 KMS and it is been publicize on website as well as Trip Advisor Page.

Still, I being owner of the property assumes total responsibilities of any experience that does not stand to your expectations being our valued guest. I sincerely apologies for the same.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your feedback and looking forward to be your host again Soon.

Dwarka, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Located a bit away from the centre, but in a way better for travellers ,away from the chaos of the centre. Excellent staff. Prompt service.excellent gujrati dishes , priced well with more than sufficient helpings.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank chilarai
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this review, 22 March 2014

Mauritius
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I booked 2 superior ac rooms for two nights. One the first night I noticed my room my was stinking. The hotel boy comes in convinces me that there is no smell. Next morning it becomes unbearable. Now they convince me they will set it right. I just want to get out of this place after one night. Don't care if I lose money but for two rooms but the whole experience makes nauseous....stay at your own peril. I fell like I have slept in a sewer all night....

Room Tip: Ensure you have a clean room
3 Thank Srini20132013
Goverdhan Green... D, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Respected Guest...

We have processed the refund as you had booking for 2Nights and it was rather unfortunate on our part that we had to go a valueable guest like you with some bitter experience. We would like to accept our sincere apology and kindly consider such incidents as an isolated case of operational failure. However, such incidents has given us valueable insights and we will treat such incidents as learning to avoid such issues in times to come.

Just for your reference, presently we are expanding and such expanded capacity to be added by October 2014- we will be keeping always a buffer of rooms to avoid such operational issues.

With warm regards

Dwarka
Gujarat- India
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dwarka
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn
Hotel Guruprerna
#8 of 15 in Dwarka
The Fern Residency Somnath
Shree Radhe Krishna Resort

Been to Goverdhan Greens Resort? Share your experiences!