Parkhotel Frankfurt-Roedermark
  • Pool
Urberacher Hof(Roedermark)
My-Room Urberach(Roedermark)
Priceline
All reviewsmain buildingspa servicesnice hotelwifiminibar
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This is a very clean hotel located in a treed area with ample parking that was a bit difficult to find but we'd stay here again. Desk person was very friendly and the area is totally quiet. You need a car, since there is no shuttle to the airport. Breakfast is nothing to brag about but you can eat somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 1joanne-12
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I made a mistake booking this because in the end it's just too far away for convenience - I was visiting Ambiente and the drive was much longer than I wanted.

Problem is hotels in Frankfurt during major shows are horrendously expensive.

This hotel is in a nice park like setting and the rooms, although dated, were comfortable. Pity they feel the need to charge (a lot!) for Wifi.

I also had one day with no water at all - and the desk staff was not helpful at all, in a sort of 'too bad so sad' way - a bit nasty even. Based on that I had to downgrade the review.

Restaurant was good and service there excellent, prices reasonable and it's convenient since the hotel is kind of in the middle of nowhere.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank touchofeurope
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We choose the hotel for being very centrally located, not too far away from Frankfurt airport. It holds enough rooms for a larger group including meeting facilities. Pool and sauna also nice and helpful. Rooms are kind of outdated in design but clean. Biggest lowlight is the food. Convenience food cooked to death - not very tasty. Highlight: really enthusiastic and great staff. They make up for a lot.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

The hotel was booked by the company for a week stay for training. My compliments to most of the staff for making me feel welcome. Very friendly indeed. Rooms are good, bathroom as well. The food is outright German, which is ok if you like it, but for me unfortunately means that it is prepared with far too much fat. The chef clearly doesn't know how to prepare a nice and balanced veggie dish, which is really a pity. Fortunately other restaurants in the area can make up if you wish.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I tend to prefer the modern chains when on business travel but my colleagues had booked into here so I joined them. It's OK.
The rooms are very variable. Some nice, some not so. Mine was a little dated, old style TV but OK.
The food in the restaurant is reasonable. Nothing out of the ordinary but good prices.
The overall service though is terrible. Try to find a waiter to grab your bill or a few drinks! When they do get round to serving you they're very nice - there just isn't enough of them to go round. Checking out took 20 minutes with one (again very nice girl) slowly getting through the 4 people in front of me.
I left my jacket/sweater behind whilst in the bar/restaurant on one night and asked if it had been handed in the following morning. It hadn't and the staff said they'd ask 'housekeeping'. They said the same thing when I asked the following day! It was all looking bleak until on the last night when I was wandering round the restaurant trying to find a waiter to pay my bill, I found it hung up in a little cloak room area!!
Breakfast could be very busy around 0800 and I frequently struggled to find anywhere to sit.
It's not somewhere that I'd rush back to.

Room Tip: Apparently the main block where reception is, is best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business