Ganimede Hotel
Galaxa Mansion(Galaxidi)
  • Beachfront
Trokadero(Itea)
1,034 results
All reviewshomemade jamsthe ownerhome madecakesamazing breakfastbreadcharming hotelcooking classfresh orange juiceevery morningwelcome drinkcentral greeceher husbandlovely townamazing hospitalityaward winning breakfastgreek hospitality
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Galaxhidi, a little historical town on the north shore of the Gulf of Corinth, is a crown of 18th and 19th century architectural gems - The Captains' Houses with their shutters and doors of washed colours - and in the centre of the town is the jewel of Ganimede. Lovingly assembled over the years, each room has its own timeless personality; the courtyard acts as the central point for shade and colour. Everywhere the personal touch of Chrysoulas whose family own the hotel is evident. She took our booking, met us on arrival and presided over a sumptuous breakfast of homemade produce. I only wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been coming to Galaxdi every year to spend the summer with my Greekfamily.
This year I waned to share with my partner the beautiful place that is Galaxdi.
We spent two nights in 'Ganimede hotel'
We were greeted by the lovely and welcoming owner christoula, who showed us to our room, which was beautiful and clean. We were then given a welcome drink whilst sitting in the most charming of gardens of the hotel, surrounded by flowers and gorgeous smells.
Then we come to the breakfast which I can only describe as fantastic, with plenty of choice all of which were fresh and served with a smile.
Thankyou so much for making our stay a huge memorable one. We shall be back! and will recommend the hotel to our familiy and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014
Chrisoula P, Owner at Ganimede Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Katherine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review !

I'm really glad that I made your visit in Galaxidi so special !

Hope I have the chance to welcome you again at Ganimede in the future .

All the best,
Chrisoula

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hospitality of the past, in a mansion of the past... Best in the present! Rooms in the old mansion, bring the history of the building alive, the new annex fits perfectly the tradition... And a tempting breakfast in the courtyard... Keep up with ecxellence!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My mother and I spent one night at the Ganimede Hotel in June 2014. The place was charming, clean and comfortable. We became a small flat even though we had just booked a twin room. The breakfast ist incredible and the owner is very nice. I can only recommend the Ganimede Hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Ideal hotel for your vacation in Galaxidi. Nice decorated, comfortable, clean rooms. Beautiful garden, with a charming aroma of jasmine where you can take your rich local breakfast. Warm-hearted owner and staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple