“LaBotega rebuilt on "Staroceska basta"”
Review of Hacienda La Bodega

Hacienda La Bodega
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Frydek-Mistek
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Nowadays it is not mexican restaurant, but oldczech one. Interier is mixed mexican and Czech. Very dark :)

1  Thank MichalProuza
There are newer reviews for Hacienda La Bodega

Reviewed 9 January 2014

as a local guest, i have visited this restaurant only a few times. everytime i was invited by family members, so it was not my own choice.
somehow high prices, in scope of city F-M.. however, a restaurant is very stylish - spanish (or mexican?) style, there are many beauty details in interier. really, even details on toilette room are stylish, i was excited :-)
menu and choosen food was a very good average, but not big portions. i would say that in city F-M are more restaurant thesedays, where quality would be comparable, but cheaper maybe -30% or so..

3  Thank Pavel_from_CZ
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The place looks very nice and stylish. However, the disappointment came when we decided to have an early dinner at around 5pm, so no rush hour => no room for mistakes. The food was below average. We had baked snails with herbs and cheese for starters and the only thing we could smell or taste was very strong cheese. The pork tenderloin we had as mains was dry and the french fries one of the worst we ever had, McDonald's make better. The waiter misunderstood my order and brought us only 1 main course, what we later appreciated due to the poor quality of the food which was communicated with the waiter. After this unpleasant experience I was stunned when the waiter asked me if I wish to leave a tip while I was paying...
It does not have to be like this all the time, just sharing my personal experience and more importantly my first impression which tells me not to go there again.

1  Thank Luki H
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Well, the best steak in Frydek-Mistek I guess. You can also find in menu a lot of different possibilities. Tapas, steaks, salads, local dishes, but also spagetti or hamburgers. Prices relative high comparing to other local one. Steak you can get for aprox 10€ , but they charge extra for potatos and all other stuff. Drinks are cheap (Johnny W costs 60-65 CZK which is ard. 2,5€), coffee, tee costs ard. 32 CZK so 1,3 €.
Stuff speaks English really bad, nobody speaks German:) but menu is almost fully translated (English and German) so ordering is not so hard. Just point it by finger:) Stuff is also really slowly. You will wait for your drink or beer long. What's funny at weekend evenings you can hardly find there anybody. Citizens rather go there during a week.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Food wasnt fresh, slow service, last time there. Nice restaurant but very bed way of diong this busines