“Good value, excellent location”
Review of Hotel les Tritons

Hotel les Tritons
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Sete
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good value, excellent location”
Reviewed 28 September 2010

We stayed here for 3 nights - not pre-booked just drove up and booked on the spot. Advertised rate was 70 euro per night but only paid 60 euro after a bit of negotiation. Good location as only 2 mins from beach and local shops and restaurants etc. A bit further to the main town and harbour in Sete but walkable (15 mins) or a few mins drive.
Room large with comfortable bed - bathroom with shower etc all ok. Didn't have any meal or breakfast. Also good aircon unit which did the job. Parking on site.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Barcelona
Reviewed 23 September 2009

My friend and I had a very bad experience when we stayed in this Hotel.

I payed almost 89€ for a room through Expedia. When we checked in, we were given a room that was 72€ (we saw this price at the back of the door of the room). We went down to the Reception and a lady said that we should had given a room with a sea view, but all of them were occupied that night.

We though it was not fair to pay almost 89€ for a room that was 72€, so we proposed her to have the breakfasts included next morning and she totally agreed.

Next morning, when we checked out, a tall gentleman with grey hair wanted us to pay the breakfasts and we explained to him what had happenned. He started to be angry and he wanted us to pay for the breakfasts. He showed us a paper saying: Total a payer: 72€ and we asked him what that paper was because we had already paid for the accommodation. He started saying: What, what, what do you want now??? What is the problem now??? He wanted us to sign that paper and we finally did it. He was so rude with us and as we were so shocked we just wanted to leave the Hotel.

This was the first time in my life that I was treated that way and I hope not to be treated like this anymore.
I have sent two times an e-mail to the Manager of the Hotel and I haven´t had any reply for almost 1 month.
I think this Hotel is not a very professional Hotel and I´m not going to reccommend it to anyone. I don´t want my family and friends be treated like this person treated us and either a Manager that doesn´t take care of his guests.

My worst experience in a Hotel that I will never go back.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank danimufe

Travellers are raving about these Sete hotels

Modbury, Devon
Reviewed 6 October 2007

Hotel Les Tritons is on one of the main roads into Sete about 1.5 km from the main town area. It has a great swimming pool, large comfortable rooms, although the bathrooms are somewhat old fashioned, but totally adequate. Good breakfast, served on the outside patio if the weather is good. Friendly, helpful staff

Stayed September 2007