Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
£114
Fully refundable before Wed, 17 Apr
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
All reviews main restaurant a la carte pool bar swim up room sound healing the cantina ordering food chilled vibe branded spirits frosted glass dj plays hotel app salad opening week don t think food app guest relations
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2023 via mobile

Wonderful decor and convenient location for buses in both directions.
Bottles of water left in our room daily.
Excellent cleaning staff.
We found a good choice of beaches.
That’s where the positives end.

Why is it so difficult to produce hot food?
Not just tepid at best but greasy. So greasy in fact that sometimes it managed to produce a stream into the floor.
It’s so disappointing when hoping to return to this hotel that we cannot possibly risk having such upset stomaches again.

We are still waiting for the promised contact from Mr Kostas Fronimos ( Manager) It’s been over a week since our return and we have lost hope of hearing from him or the CEO who we also contacted.

Room tip: Take a microwave Alternatively find a good chef Eat out/pay for the A La Carte ( pricey but excellent) Take stomach meds Health insurance.
3  Thank Juliette H
Reviewed 31 October 2023 via mobile

3* at a push, this hotel on the exterior has all the qualities of potentially been a 5* but food is crap and staff are quite rude to busy gossiping and drinking coffee than actually dealing with guests I felt like as it was end of the summer they couldn't be bothered, one even openly admitted to us that they was nearly done for the summer which to be honest for a 5* is not really acceptable. I speak a bit of Greek as I worked out here many moons ago and one was complaining about tourists at the lobby bar. Think they need a new line of work if you don't like tourists. Food concept is very peculiar where you order at the table but I was not impressed by food and have eaten better at 3* hotels I have stayed in and I am far from a snob . I work for a big tour operator in the UK and will be speaking to the powers that be about why this hotel is rated a 5*. I would not stay here again.

2  Thank sam h
Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

We came to cooks club for a last minute relaxing holiday I haven’t done a package holiday for over 20yrs and after I had booked then read reviews I was concerned.
I needn’t have been as others have said the hotel is beautiful the tastefully decorated lobby sets the scene it’s is stunning, and all public areas are stunning, the grounds are beautiful and well manicured too .The staff were lovely and the bedrooms beautifully decorated also.
The gym and pool areas are great quiet one and noisy one but still very relaxing, no kids makes a massive difference adult only the way forward.
We did a gong bath in the garden which was fantastic so relaxing and all complimentary, yoga is too but was not on our week.
Right to the food which gets many mentions good and bad, breakfast great can’t really go wrong stuff for everyone and great coffee.
Lunch and dinner is a different concept it’s more like ala carte that you order on the app, it’s very easy and comes quick but randomly, but the food was amazing not a bad meal all week loads to choose and much better than a buffet you just shovel stuff from troughs it felt very premium, I prefer this it is just a nicer way to eat.
Just slow down order bits to pick at to start then order your mains it’s like a continuous service, new idea yes but I’m all for it food felt better quality than a vast buffet of sloppy stews and dry fish like many all inclusive resorts.
Lunch again great quality order on app portions are huge too big to be honest, served by pool in another beautifully decorated area with dj music .
Drinks plenty of variety not sweet need less syrups in but all in all very happy.
It’s a very quiet hotel and that may bore some people but we thoroughly enjoyed getting away and chilling out.
Only other things to mention are mosquitoes there are loads, it’s 30yrs since I last went to corfu and it was plagued then so no change Mother Natures fault not cooks clubs, just use sprays and keep doors shut we only got bitten later in day by the pool, Also the bathroom situation , beautifully appointed but the toilet set up is very open visually and sound wise ,frosted glass both sides but as you can imagine it’s not very private but we managed, no shame by end of week.
All in all a fantastic resort, people seem to be caught up in the 5star rating , just view the hotel for what is and what you get and don’t let the negative reviews put you off it’s a different concept but it wins for me and would definitely come back again as it was a perfect week away in beautiful surroundings with lovely food and service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank trollydolly71
Reviewed 25 October 2023 via mobile

Our initial impression was how nice the hotel is. Sadly we found that the food leaves much to be desired if it actually arrives. If the food arrives hot it is a rare treat and usually one of the couple gets to dine whilst the other spectates !
Things did improve for a while after a meeting with the general manger and email to the CEO of our holiday operators. Tonight we abandoned ship after over an hour and returning a cold tired looking chicken dish.
Probably best to stay room only and use “Just Eat”.

Room tip: Make sure you book a room away from the loud hum drum music in the lounge if you want to sleep. Dine out. Avoid the miserable Maitre’d.
4  Thank GlavumTraveller
Reviewed 24 October 2023

Stunning stay from start to finish.
The decor of the hotel is beautiful, boho chic and the perfect setting for a relaxing week away.
The bedrooms are basic but have everything and more you could need. We slept amazingly which never usually happens (we were on the top floor which I think helped).
The food was really impressive for an all inclusive, I am coeliac so pleased to say that they had labels on to indicate gluten so I could see what could and couldn’t be eaten, it would be great if they could mirror this on the app.
The outside areas of the hotel were shoddy with not much going on but there’s a bus stop directly outside the hotel so easy enough to get into the centre.
The entertainment was a little lack lustre and would have been nice to have a live singer or dj in the main hotel area rather than just in the pool bar.
Very happy with our stay and would definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple