We were a family of 11 aged between 5 and 62 years old and all found plenty to do during every day. The view from our rooms was amazing and well worth paying for a sea view. The pools and beaches were excellent and well used by us all as the weather was extremely hot. The water sports on the beach were very popular with the younger members of our party. The hotel staff were very hardworking and kind and nothing was too much trouble for them. There are restaurants and bars in a few locations around the hotel so you are never far away from food and drink and there was always a wide variety of food to chose from. The animation team worked hard and offered plenty of activities if you wanted to take part. The evening entertainment was loved by the children which meant the adults were also happy and able to relax. The hotel is a short stroll from a number of bars and shops if you wanted a little walk in the evening once it was cooler.
Already looking at availability for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia