My first ever trip to Corfu and was impressed with the accommodation. Never been AI before and was very pleased with the whole experience. The hotel's entertainment team kept us happy just about the whole time. There was a magician on one evening and did the levitation trick, which still has me baffled and had a gifted contortionist of an assistant. Greek dancers also entertained us one evening. You can get bus into Corfu Town pretty cheaply. We stayed in one of the newish apartment blocks to the left of the entrance to the hotel and it was very comfortable and spacious with a good outlook across the small bay and towards Albania. Please take the Albania excursion to Butrint. It is a culture shock but a very beautiful country. Only downside was, as it was October 2010, things were quickly winding down to the end of the season in the hotel, and it felt like it. Weather was iffy. Had a glorious storm which lasted all day and threatened to flood us out.
I would definitely go back, but probably June or September next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia