arrived at the hotel 8 45 pm very qiuck check in by pleasant staff on reception.we were given rooms on the first floor at the top of stair,the room was spot on big balcony and great views.but very noisy between 12 pm and 2 am my wife and daughter who was staying next door with her husband and son asked reception if we could move due to the noise.no problem we were given keys to 2 bungalows near the beach with great views.we moved straight away.the rooms were not as modern as the main building but were fine.we spent the week chilling out by the pool near the beach with no problems.we found the hotel to be clean in all the public areas,staff very friendly and helpfull. the food was very good something for every taste.but the a/i drinks were very poor.the beer we thought was terrible.but we got by.we used to go to the hotel orpheus just turn left at the main gates 2 mins down the road good drinks and free wi fi and a very nice bar and owner.give it a try.walked to the marina wich was an interesting half day.but stayed round the pool mainly.we met some very nice people over the week,brits ,belguims,french all o/k.we were due to fly home on the 14th may but the flight was cancelled due to bad weather,thomsons were spot on feeding us all and putting us up in the 5 star corfu palace for the night with full english in the morning.only 2 moans the drinks and oh the entertainment daytime and night was very poor,nothing to do with thomsons.also the area were the mini golf is needs sorting very smelly area.oh by the way the weather was great we all got great tans lol,hope this review is helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia