returned from the corcyra on friday after holidaying here last year, everything was of the same standard as last year, the hotel has a regular very happy and experienced staff who always go out of there way to please you. the dinning experience is first class and in my opinon the food was even better than last years,especially mura asian restaurant where we had an excellent meal. i would like to point out two small critiscisms, one,some rooms are needing renovation and i think when everybody is paying more or less the same money tnen everybody should have the same standard of room! secondly,why did the animation team have two days off in a week which meant there was no music at the pool or on the terrace for two days? apart from that we had another fantastic holiday at the corcyra and we WILL be back next year!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering views of the Mediterranean Sea, variety of dining options and a colored of activities await you at this beautiful, 4 star hotel in Corfu Island, Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel. Situated in Gouvia bay and surrounded by superb scented gardens this 4 star all inclusive hotel in Corfu is ideal for your summer holidays.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Gouvia
- Corcyra Beach
- Louis Corcyra Beach Hotel Corfu/Gouvia