It's always a big decision on where to stay on holiday because it's a big outlay and you don't want to get it wrong.
We've just got back from our first 11 night stay at Spiti Prifti and if it's a risk free holiday you're after you, won't go wrong here.
I've been on press trips around the world and this was one of the nicest, friendliest and best kept places I've ever stayed.
Everything previous posters say about Eleni,Glynis and Babis are true - nothing is too much trouble for them and their only interest is to make your holiday a hassle-free time.
Glynis behind the bar is so friendly you feel like you've known her for ages within a day or so....and the whole team always remember everyone's names.
The rooms are a very good size - we had a one bedroom which would have been comforable for two adults and two children believe me! - and immaculately kept each day.
Everything is thought of from the sweet smelling sachets in the wardrobes and blackout material behind the curtains to a towel rack on the extremely large balcony overlooking some beautifully maintained gardens.
Gouvia itself has plenty of lively restaurants including a decent Chinese and Mexican, although the Elvis impersonators - whilst entertaining - didn't quite capture that inner spark of the King.
Corfu Town costs about £5 there and back for three and is a fascinating hotch potch of Italian and Greek architecture with restaurants and cafes to match...oh and an M&S!
Spiti Prifti is perfectly placed for the capital and Paleokastritsa, a beautiful seaside resort with lovely beaches and caves.
I could go on, but I can't really stress enough with words how relaxing Spiti Prifti and the team that run it are - best thing is to try it - you won't be disappointed.
We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spiti Prifti offers 20 beautiful self-catering holiday apartments set in 8.000 Square metres of stunning gardens in the village of Gouvia. Our resort is ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing and friendly holiday option. All our apartments are furnished with flair and style and fully equipped to a high standard. They are fully equipped throughout for the perfect family holiday. We offer a wonderful range of amenities including: Fully operational kitchen, with refrigerator, microwave, oven with grill, kettle, coffee machine and toaster. Bathroom with shower, Satellite TV, Individually controlled air-conditioning units in the bedrooms, and Balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Spiti Prifti Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Gouvia
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Corfu/Gouvia