We booked Spiti Prifti for a one night before a ferry to Paxos. What a lovely choice!!! A huge personal welcome, a great studio in the prettiest garden. Our particular disabled needs thoughtfully heeded with pics sent in advance. Stunning pool. Fabulous great value delicious food. Faultless stay. Helpful support re ferry tickets. Nothing is too much trouble at Spiti Prifti. We will be back... For longer & soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spiti Prifti offers 20 beautiful self-catering holiday apartments set in 8.000 Square metres of stunning gardens in the village of Gouvia. Our resort is ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing and friendly holiday option. All our apartments are furnished with flair and style and fully equipped to a high standard. They are fully equipped throughout for the perfect family holiday. We offer a wonderful range of amenities including: Fully operational kitchen, with refrigerator, microwave, oven with grill, kettle, coffee machine and toaster. Bathroom with shower, Satellite TV, Individually controlled air-conditioning units in the bedrooms, and Balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Spiti Prifti Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Gouvia
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Corfu/Gouvia