Kopieniec Hotel(Murzasichle)
  • Free Internet
Karolowka Hotel(Zakopane)
Book now, pay at stay
US$63
Hotel Pod Piorem(Zakopane)(Great Value!)
US$62
Gold Hotel(Zakopane)
US$95
US$70
US$112
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$86
US$110
Chaty Javorina(Tatranska Javorina)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationwellnesstastyroomsmountains
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Hotel was bulit in the past "functional" era and reconstruction was made in a way to keep such architecture. This I really appreciate. Surroundings of the hotel and view from hotel rooms is spectacular. Hotel is clean and it has very nice welness and resting area.
Food was nicely combined - it kept Slovak / Goral kitchen, but foods served were rare combinations. I found all a bit too salty. (you salt a lot when you try to hide something, right? :-/ )
When it comes to staff, was helpful when we needed something.
Room was very nice and the view was spectalcular. The only disadvantage of our room was another door leading to room next to it. This door was closed, but it was not soundproof at all. We heard everything what our neighbours said.
The biggest disadvantage was - we were there for only one night.. And when we came... big wedding was roganized in the aula. nobody told us about the wedding, which was loud and hotel was full of party people until the morning. I was seeking silence. When I wanted to go to welness, I had to go through the partying crowd (in swimming suit)... I was looking forward to massage. I was informed when I came there that masseur was not there so it is not possible... These were unfortunate situations and I believe this does nto happen often. I would recommend to inform every visitor before they came and pay that an event. is organized there which might bring discomfort to others...

Room Tip: the upper, the better
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank absolut2
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Great location with well-appointed rooms, excellent factilites - indoor pool, saunas, bowling alley. squash, gym. Everythng for the snowed in days!
Ski lift is a short walk away - the food is a bit agricultural but service is great and drinls are very economic for such a nice venue.
Rooms a very quiet with fabulous views of the mountains - atrium and dining rooms also have great views.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has the mountain view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

The property is in a beautiful location, great mountain views and a good pool and sauna facilities.
Where the hotel needs improvement is in the rooms. It needs refurbishments as the rooms look worn out, walls need new painting.
My rating also reflects an event at checkout. The hotel tried to charge additional fees claiming that my booking through a 3rd party travel agent did not reflect the number of guests (it did clearly state it). I refused to pay anything additional to what was in the booking confirmation and told the hotel to take it up with the 3rd party. This was soured my stay as none of this was even addressed at check-in.
Last note to the hotel restaurant which has good quality food, although not a huge variety. Good service as well.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Goncalo M
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Quiet, spacious, clean hotel with beautifull views.
Breakfast very tasty and lot of to choose from.
Hotel Kids friendly.
All new and clean.
Stuff nice and helpfull (could learn english a bit more).
Wellness nice.

Would come back again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We planned to stay in this hotel for a shoter stay but thanks to friendly staff, activities for children, great wellness and absolutely stunning views we decided to extend our stay and we are planning to go back. And I forgot to say that the food in the restaurant is very good. The only negative thing about the hotel was the staff in the restaurant. They were nice but extremely slow. If you want to spent classy and relaxing holidays, this is the right hotel for you!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a view on the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family