We had spent 11 days at this hotel between 28 July- 7 August 2013 and I would like to WORN you, everybody interested NOT TO GO THERE!!!! Please choose another hotel, because this one is really dissapointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my family had spent the last 5 summers in Turkey and we had been hosted by wonderful hotels like IC Green Palace (2 times), Akka Antedon, Fantasia DeLuxe. We simply could not look for another place to spend our vacation in but Turkey. Every time we felt ourselves so good, that we always decided to come back the next year.
What we saw and what we experienced at Kilikya .... I have no words to tell you:
- you can get only one key-card per room!!! (not to use air conditioning when you are out)
- IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK RUSSIAN, you must wait for the only one person at the reception able to speak English!!
- even when working, air conditioning was so powerless, we felt like melting in the room day and night...
- if you want your beach towels to be changed, you can do it until 3 p,m,, not later! And, the changing takes place in a hidden corner of the hotel, in the Spa Center, at level -1, not in your way to the beach or back!
- Ladies and Gentleman, please note that this FIVE STAR hotel HAS NO WC on the beach!!! You must walk from the beach into the hotel, and reaaaaach the WC- hopefully you succeed. Also, you can not be sure you will find hygienic paper inside...
-food was very repetitive, the restaurant allows very short mealtimes, I have never seen people standing in a row at the entrance of the restaurant to get free table! (especially at dinner)! After 10 p.m. ALL YOU CAN FIND IN THE RESTAURANT IS 1 SOUP, nothing else!!! Wow! What an ultra all inclusive variety!!! In the evenings you could BUY POP CORN! This was not part of the UAI. Also pure orange juice was for 3 EURO!!!
- turkish coffee available only in the lobby bar, where you can (of course) not enter only dressed up accordinlgy.
- no peanuts served, they do not know this word! So we came home from the land of panuts without eating one!
- all beverages are served warm, rarely chilled, ONCE I GOT MY BEER SERVED IN A GLASS ON WHICH I NOTICED ROUGE, FROM A PREVIOUS CONSUMER....:-(((
- Be prepared to find TIP BOXES all around you in the hotel! Disgusting to feel it is all about the money!!!
However, TWO THING was extrelmely good at this hotel: the fascinating landscape and ....the ANIMATOR TEAM! This team is the best we have ever met in TURKEY! Congratulations and many thanks to everyone! Hope you will find another hotel which comes up to you!! ! Best regards! Melinda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let yourselves go into the arms of the Mediterranean... Our hotel, which is located in Antalya, Göynük - one of the reflections of heaven on earth - is 9 km from Kemer, 30 km from Antalya city centre and 45 km from the airport. You will feel as if you are holidaying inside the rainbow, surrounded by all imaginable colours: from the blue of the sea and the sky to the green of the pines, from the multicoloured flowers to the bright yellow of the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and LoveHolidays so you can book your Kilikya Palace Goynuk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Goynuk
- Kilikya Palace Goynuk Turkey/Antalya Province