I have been spent in this hotel couple of days during the conference organized for our partners. There are my impressions divided on positive and negative.
1. Location is good - just in the center of Goynuk, close to all shops, if you like it.
2. The room was well-sized and good standard equipped.
3. Quality of food is really good. Especially I was happy about fresh cooked flat cakes with airan))) Simple but really tasty.
4. Wi-Fi is working everywhere, even on the beach.
5. Nice hammam and massage. Recommend!
1. Very limited choice of meat/fish dishes. Really untypical for Turkey.
2. Drinks are not good quality. Only white wine and beer are drinkable by my opinion.
3. Poor room service. Like example - my room was cleaned only after 2 p.m., free mini bar was not updated well, shampoo was supplied only once.
4. Horrible light in the bathroom. No bathrobe.
5. Big deposit for beach towel - USD 15.
So this hotel is good example of hotel standards flexibility in Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let yourselves go into the arms of the Mediterranean... Our hotel, which is located in Antalya, Göynük - one of the reflections of heaven on earth - is 9 km from Kemer, 30 km from Antalya city centre and 45 km from the airport. You will feel as if you are holidaying inside the rainbow, surrounded by all imaginable colours: from the blue of the sea and the sky to the green of the pines, from the multicoloured flowers to the bright yellow of the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kilikya Palace Goynuk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Goynuk
- Kilikya Palace Goynuk Turkey/Antalya Province