10 of us set off to go on a family holiday for 14 nights in what looked to be a beautiful 4star hotel... OMG how so wrong !!!! This hotel does not even deserve 1 star!!! Here goes we arrived a day late due to being delayed for 17 hrs when we did get to our rooms they tried to put my son his wife and 4 children into a room which had a double bed and bunk beds god knows were the other 2 children were supposed to sleep!! We went to reception and complained were the hotel manager said there was no more rooms available for them,as we were all tired we just had tea ( chicken) and went to bed. The following day we spoke again and the manager showed us another room ( this was perfect) they wanted us to pay £400 but we managed to get it for £250 and said we would pay at the end of our holiday! After 5 days of being in the family room the manager came up to my son in the lobby bar demanding payment for the room and said if we did not pay that day we would have to leave the hotel!!!! When we said we have already paid for a room so put us back in that one he then changed his attitude and agreed for us to pay at the end of our holiday. Our first day we stayed round the pool were the slides were open for just 2hrs in morning and 2hrs in the afternoon the kids club was open as and when they pleased and my 3 year old granddaughter went and to do a sand picture we was told we had to pay 15 lira NEVER HAVE WE PAID FOR KIDS CLUB!!!!! When my grandsons went to do pizza making because they were 5 mins late they was told they couldn't join in!! Apart from bill and no-no eyup the rest of the staff were PIG IGNORANT!!!!! If you were Russian,Polish or French you was fine. The food was chicken chicken casserole fried chicken stuffed chicken any way chicken could be cooked that's all it was chicken chicken and more god damn chicken!!!!! Drinks were ok but after 12pm if u were thirsty it was hard lines as you couldn't get a drink till the following morning no ice cream what so ever for the children unless you bought it from the hotel shop same as water you got 1 bottle on the day of arrival after that you had to pay!! NO AIRCONDITIONING!!!!!!! Unless you wanted to upgrade at yet another cost!!!! Had to sleep with patio doors open so ended up with mozi bites but it was the only way you could get some sleep. Overall this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and would not recommend to my worst enemy!! Like I said apart from the names I have mentioned and thank them for making us smile and getting us involved in there activities but for them I would of returned back home within days. Sherwood greenwood I would never return as unless we throw cash at you you don't make ENGLISH WELCOME!!! THOMAS COOK you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES for sending people there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smartline Greenwood Resort Hotel is a four star, All-Inclusive Resort, is located in Antalya/Göynük-Kemer with a comfortable blends with natural surroundings of the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. The distance to the private Smartline Greenwood Beach is 180 m. and is a Sandy-Pebbled Beach. It is close proximity to the popular touristic town of Kemer which is known for it is beautiful harbour, great souvenier shops and bustling night life. It has totally 267 rooms.1 Main Building, 1 Annex Building and 9 Bungalow-Blocks Blocks set amongst cobblestone walkways and green gardens. Adults and children alike can enjoy an unforgettable & sun filled holiday with a variety of daily animation activities & entertainment. Kemer is 9 km. far away and Antalya city is 45 km. far away and Antalya Airport is 55 km. far away from Smartline Greenwood Resort Hotel. Local Tips: Kemer is a pivotal spot for enjoying the best of Turkey. Your summer vacation will be enriched by idyllic views of seacoasts, historical ruins and a lot of happening markets and clubs. The Mini Club is for children between 5-12 years old. Turkish Bath, Sauna & Fitness Centre. Additional: 24-hour reception with multilingual staff. All-Inclusive Service with extra charge : Import alcoholic drinks, Fresh fruit juice, Energy drinks, Drinks in the disco, fresh Beach towel changing (1€), Tennis Court Lighting, Massage, Beauty Center, Laundry, Mini Bar, Safe, Telephone, A'La Carte Italian Restaurant reservation, Hairdresser, 24 hour Medical assistance, Baby-sitting, Room service, Rent a bicycle (car), Watersport and Game Center. News: -Smartline Greenwood Resort Hotel is ready for the summer season 2015 with the Smartline (colourful) design which is in specific places.- The Smartline Quality Standards will be also checked. -The delicious ice cream will be inclusive and will be served daily from the Smartline Ice Trolley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your smartline Greenwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenwood Hotel Goynuk
- Greenwood Resort Hotel Kemer
- Smartline Greenwood Turkey/Antalya Province - Goynuk