Club Phaselis Holiday Village
US$91
US$244
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Mirage Park Resort(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$141
US$95
US$68
  • Pool
Hotel Beydagi Konak(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$110
US$90
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Miarosa Ghazal Resort(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
US$98
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

This is the first time that I can say it was a marvelous and perfect hotel which is value for money for my vacation. Right now I am staying in this hotel and I am very pleased and happy for my vacation with my wife. I hardly recomend to stay in this hotel for hillside rooms. Everything is well designed for my stay and pleasure. Next year surely I will come back. The hanging gardens of phasalis and me and my wife we are like diamonds in the sky. (Special Thanks to Ms. Asiye and hotel stuff).

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank feysalt
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We are currently at this hotel on our sixth night and will stay for another 4 nights here with the wife and two kids (2 and 4)

We arrived around 10:00 AM and had to wait for our room until 14:00 which was just unacceptable. Having two kids cry in the lobby for 4 hours was just a nightmare.

The Hotel:
Its amazing. We have traveled a number of times in different hotels in Turkey but this place is amazing. The hotel overlooks these huge rocky mountains and it has these tiny kind of laid back sandy/rocky beaches I would say some of the best in Turkey. The whole place has been renovated recently so the rooms are really nice and they keep them clean. The pools are kind of small compared to some other places we have visited here in Turkey but they don't get too overcrowded.

Food & Restaurants:
A true disaster. I mean WTF. Breakfast was fine but lunch & dinner are just terrible. The salad bar was OK but everything else is so nasty and filthy. If you can survive on salads OK but the rest of the food is so so so damn disgusting. The kids corner by the restaurant never gets cleaned. The plates and silverware I don't know if they do any quality checking but sometimes I feel as they are not really washing them properly. My kids had been craving for bananas for a week now... no freaking bananas only watermelon and some other cheap fruit in this place. The only time they had some freshly squeezed juice was on our second day and you had to pay 3 dollars for a small glass.

Service:
Reception service is a nightmare if you arrive before 14:00.
Room service was great they really kept the rooms clean.
Beach towels you cannot change them during the day.
Bars are OK but in 42 Degrees when you try to get something cold... Good luck.
Asking for ice is like asking for...
Coffee from these coffee machines tastes like
Restaurant are filthy.

Entertaintment:
If you are into clubbing I guess this is the place for you. But not any kind of clubbing. Its russian/Moscow hard core clubbing. Everything is tailored to the russian culture since 99% of the guests seem to be from there. Right now I am sitting in my balcony while listening to some russian karaoke. I dont have anything agains Russian Culture but normally one would expect when traveling to Turkey to see Turkish culture more than something else. I guess its the same everywhere in these Turkey Resorts since the russian visitors are dominating the place.

Overall:
I am not planning to come back to this place anytime soon. Unless of course by some miracle these guys become serious and really improve their service and food. Or I decide to do another round of weight loss because thats what I feel I have been doing for the past week.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids club rooms are convenient as they are close to the beach an pools. The silent beach is really nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
15  Thank bulkaman
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Well, it was quite an pleasant surprise - before decision making I went to Tripadvisor reviews and found that nobody should go in this hotel - dirty and ugly rooms, unpleasant people, very bad service and food, poor animation program.... in the last moment I noticed that all reviews had an old date and I told myself, OK, let's find out if it changed a bit .... IT CHANGED A LOT! Everything was fine, room was big. kids were very happy with this perfect mini club, animation perfect, food great ... JUST NAME IT! We had extremely nice time. So, the advice is - check reviews date first!

Room Tip: well, you have to look to the sea and pool, not to hill, then avoid ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank milicabb
Reviewed 27 June 2013

very nice and clean hotel.big pools and plenty of space for all guests. hill rooms are excellent and very clean. nice wooden balcony with a beautiful view. super animation for children. recommend everyone who wants a good holiday

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This hotel is certainly not up to a 5 star standard and not worth the money paid. We had a couple of issues here and there including our towels thrown off the sunbeds on the pier by the staff because this is supposedly "where the wife of the hotel owner likes to lounge". Still it was really nothing major and Phaselis would have been an ok hotel with pretty much all pros and cons of Turkish Mediterranean coast all-inclusive hotels. But every night at 9 p.m. a nightmare began. There are a few hotels on the opposite side of a small bay and some of them played incredibly loud music until 2 a.m. And it was not only loud to the extent that we felt like in the middle of a night club with our balcony closed but also incredibly cacophonic because it was coming from several places at a time causing me a headache each morning through our 11 night stay. A manager of the hotel - Marina who's been actually nice and accomodated a couple of my requests upon arrival told me there are strict noise regulations in Turkey for late night entertainment. Well, these regulations are either not enough or not being complied with. Unless you're up to partying every night until 2 a.m. and the noise doesn't bother you I would have avoided Phaselis (and all other hotels that are situated around the same bay) and look for quiter and more isolated places. It's just so sad how a human factor could totally ruin beautiful nature surroundings. We won't be back neither to Phaselis nor to TEZ Tour which basically lied to us recommending this hotel as a quite place.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple