It's a really nice place to stay if you want to be away from tourist crowds and closer to local life. The hotel owners are very polite and friendly, it was a pleasure to spend time with them at breakfast or in the evening. The best thing was hearing only birds singing and seeing huge oranges on the tree hanging in front of our window. Hope to come back to this cozy hotel and enjoy another vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful konak with 3 floors, surround through the orange trees, has 14 rooms, reception, lounge, bar, restaurant and pool. It is located in the center of nice country village called Goynuk by the Turkey's Mediterranean Coast, just about 9 km away from another beautiful town Kemer. The beach is in walking distance from the Hotel. The airport of Antalya was found of on ca. 45 km. All rooms have a view on the Beydagi mountains and are foresee of a balcony, air conditioning and own bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Beydagi Konak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otel Beydagi Konak Antalya
- Hotel Beydagi Konak Turkey/Antalya Province - Goynuk