To be fair.
- Location, right on the beach, a lot of stores nearby, beautiful mountains, close to Kemer
- Animation team, good job guys, always active and fun
- Cleanliness, rooms are always clean, outside as well
- Turkish sauna, n the territory, very nice and relaxing place, worth going
- Restaurant, is the 1st and main, ABSOLUTELY the same food everyday, lunch and dinner, of very poor quality and plus almost always cold.
- Politeness of the restaurant staff
- Unorganized work of the restaurant manager, it was raining a couple days in the evening and because a lot of the tables are mainly outside you wont be able to sit there. So you come to eat, collect all the food and then there is no place to sit and you just walking around for about 20-30 min looking when someone gets up. It is the work of the manager to organize that and maybe to allow in some amount of people at a time when you know the amount of tables that you have.
- Beds, were absolutely uncomfortable and instead of one king bed for a couple, they just put together two beds
- Rooms, old furniture, we had the room with a view of a neighbor hotel on a reconstruction, personally I didn't care I came to rest outside not to sit in the rooms but also there was this construction noise all the time and I know some people care about that.
- Inattentive front of the hotel, when we arrived our safe was already locked so I was asking them everyday for about 5 days to fix and open it. They send me two people, one didn't speak English or Russian, only Turkish and he couldn't do anything, the other one tried to open it with a key and it didn't work out so they just forgot about that. Be careful I saw there was lots of reviews about stealing stuff from the rooms.
- Disco, don't even go there even for 5 minutes you will completely lose you time until you r really drunk. The music is out of 70s or even earlier but is mixed with the modern one. The DJ doesn't know his job at all. Gave me a huge headache. It would of been better if they just turn on the radio.
And one more thing, its for you to judge if its a minus or a plus, the main language is Russian. None of the bar or restaurant crew are speaking any English. So my total is 2 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bringing together the blue hue of Mediterranean Sea and green texture of Taurus Mountains, our hotel is waiting for you right in the middle of orange gardens and pine forests. Majesty Club La Mer Art is located only 46 km from Antalya Airport, 36 km from Antalya city center and 6 km from Kemer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Majesty Club La Mer Art reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club La Mer Art Turkey/Antalya Province - Goynuk