Otium Hotel Life
Sherwood Greenwood Resort(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$131
  • Pool
Hotel Beydagi Konak(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Club Salima(Goynuk)
US$132
US$116
US$144
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Fun&Sun Miarosa Ghazal Resort(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
US$126
bedfinder
US$248
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrelax poolsmiley servicepool partyactivity poolpre bookpool barwhite partyanimation teamturkeya la carte restaurantsperfect hotelnoisy kidshotel setjewellery shopcoral clubsufficient storage spacedaily activities
Reviewed 16 January 2013

LOVELY hotel visited as a couple and this hotel was perfect. Very clean and tidy, food was to die for especially the lamb. There were water sports ie canoes which were available at no extra charge too. Local town, if you can call it that 5-10 ins walk although you do get hasseled alot. We loved th beach bar at night you could drink outfide on bean bags and one night even hd a solo gitarist playing very cool! The only bad point was we went in october and the pool was freezing and the pool swim up bar was closed due to this.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rowehot
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We have just come back from a great week at this resort. We can definitely recommend this place.
The food was very good and the activities included in the price were great.
The staff was really friendly and helpfull. Particularly the animators were amazing and always smiling.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Chris_Weider
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Food at restaurants was perfect. Big and clean beach, too warm water (about +30 deg), huge garden. There was very nice staff.
The room was not new: old window, thin walls between rooms, but it was not important because everything around was great.
I'll recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kateryna M
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This was my second stay at Magic Life Kemer Imperial so, maybe you should have a look at my first review first:

So, Magic Life Kemer 2012..... well It was everything I expected it to be.

I came in with very big expections as last year it was great. In fact...quality did not go down.

Again upon reception a drink was offered. And as well as last year I was travelling single.
A coincidence or not, but the "Magic Angel" (the person which takes care of single travellers) welcomed me when doing my check-in. If it was the purpose to do so, it was very nice to have your personal welcome. If not, it felt nice anyway!

My luggage was taken to my room quickly, and the rooms are still as nice as last year.
If last year my only point of critisisim was that there was no Flat screen tv.... well, this year there is.

Also, no WIFI is available in the rooms but paying. However it is 15 EUR for 7 days which is a bargain. Also its available in the pool area, so nice when you want to check your mails of facebook.

So so far the worked on the 2 points of critisism I had last year!

All the other things have not chagned! The food is still amazing and very varied. Every single night a new theme, like Italian night, Turkish night, Mexican night etc.

Each time with decoration and such.....

Entertainment is still fun, with a lot of activities and no pressure to get you involved.
Also the evening entertainment is good with life music and especially the pool party (including fireworks from the pool :-) ).

The only thing I wanted to mention is that the shows in the amphitheatre seem have to lost some quality. The Magic/FUn duo was actually not really fun and more childish humor...(and children are not allowed in the club)...the 'disney show' was a copy of last year..... the only show I really liked was the Jazz show.

But please, this is my own opinion. Its only a small remark, so nothing to make you change your mind whether you would be diciding coming here.

The disco is entertaining...young people around their 19-21, but still good.
And the magic angels organize a tour to discos in Kemer as well.

Its a good initiative as you get in for free (where normally at Aura you will pay 40 EUR to get in) and they organize the bus transfer. Also please get your drink on in the hotel as drinks at the club are around 10 EUR.

Also, I do not speak any German, but it was my second trip..... I've heared complaints on tripadvisor that its a little anoying that 95 percent of the guests are german speaking people....
but I think it says a lot, that as a non-german speaker, I went back on a second trip to enjoy the great quality!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank FreekW
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We just came back from our holiday, from Turkey. The hotel was amazing. The staff is very friendly, the waiting staff speaks quiet good English, but in the reception not really... We tried lots of activities, like mountain bike tour, and water sports. The service was excellent, and we really enjoyed it. There is also opportunity, to try parasailing or other watersports, which are not included, but also those ones are amazing, and the staff is super helpful. I would like to highlight two staff member, one from the main buffet, Mustafa. He is one of the waiter who served us. Very nice person, always friendly and helpful. And Emre who is a lifeguard, very good English, always smily and polite :)) the staff who is doing the waterski (also included), very helpful. They also let me in the boat, to take a pictures and video, when my father and boyfriend are waterskiing. We tried also water gymnastic, step aerobic, darts and ping pong. Overall it was one of our most amazing holiday in our life. I would recommend this hotel to everybody, who wants to enjoy the sun, relax, or wants holiday with lots of activities.

• Stayed: August 2012