Didnt get booking at Manu Maharani and hence booked Naini Retreat. Took Garden room which had a fantastic view and the room in itself was well decked up but small. The bathrooms were smaller. Overall the service was OK. You had to ask for everything. Hand towels were not replenished regularly during room cleaning. I even had to ask for daily replenishment of water. Had heard a lot about the service of this place and hence was disappointed. Food, though with limited options was good. The worst part was there was no facilities for drivers which is strange. Poor guys had to run down a KM to use bathrooms. No rooms were provided which is a basic thing in most of the hotels these days. Overall Its a good place if you are shelling out 4-5K but at double that cost definitely not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital